“Faz Gostoso” thread

Now speak seriously. There's a long time her love relationship with Brazil. I feel represented with her singing in Portuguese in some of her songs, but Faz Gostoso is brazilian essence. Madonna brings joy to Brazil in dark times with our stupid president. I hope she brings Madame X Tour here and sings Faz Gostoso in a full sold out stadium.

Resultado de imagem para madonna brasil bandeira

2 hours ago, graffitiheart said:

Brazil is going nuts with this, they already created tons of lyric videos and mashups 😂

The last one is amazing

I hope they realize she loses millions of streams not having a video

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

It got 900,000 plays on Spotify the first day... thats incredible for her. The rest of the album tracks only got around 200,000.

Where can I find those stats?

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

It got 900,000 plays on Spotify the first day... thats incredible for her. The rest of the album tracks only got around 200,000.

Is this a first genuine hit in this era?

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Where can I find those stats?

In Spotify next to a songs duration there is a bar, if you place the pointer it shows its plays

6 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

In Spotify next to a songs duration there is a bar, if you place the pointer it shows its plays

Only on computers though, not on app

2 minutes ago, qaz said:

Was there a rumor about Madonna and Anitta filming a video? 

This definitely needs a video!

While not one of my absolute favorites, I like this song a whole lot more than I expected to!  I think their voices do blend well where it almost sounds like she's singing with herself but I almost feel like M is a lot more in control and hitting it harder on her parts which is interesting since it's not her native language.  It's a fun summer song for sure - I wouldn't mind seeing  what kind of video they come up with for this.