“Faz Gostoso” thread

2 hours ago, runa said:

Yeah probably that’s why. 1st thing that come to her mind.

:doh:

It really is annoying to hear over and over.

Guest eroticerotic

This is gonna be another missed opp like beat goes on; they have massive hit written all over them. Bah. Oh well!

21 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

This is gonna be another missed opp like beat goes on; they have massive hit written all over them. Bah. Oh well!

I think she doesn’t want another hit or she just likes to do exactly the opposite of what people wants... just like the grillz. 

I can’t think of another eplanation for the absurdity of not releasing exactly and the only track from the album which is the most beloved by everyone. 

Guest eroticerotic
10 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

I think she doesn’t want another hit or she just likes to do exactly the opposite of what people wants... just like the grillz. 

I can’t think of another eplanation for the absurdity of not releasing exactly and the only track from the album which is the most beloved by everyone. 

of course she wants a hit. You don't have a career and not want to continue to contribute to its dialogue or want recognition for your hard work 🙂. It's more than bragging rights or ego like others want and have. It's being able to reach and touch people at a global scale still you know?

the people want this song as a single. What better way to give the album and tour exposure than that? plus, the song isn't even all that mainstream, so it can break new ground by going mainstream. 

Well, I hope she "caves" in and releases a spectacular video and remixes for it. lol

16 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

. I disagree about it being the most beloved song by everyone. Maybe from Anitta fans  but I doubt Madonna fans think it is her best song on the album.  

On 26 July 2019 at 3:28 PM, runa said:

Yeah probably that’s why. 1st thing that come to her mind.

:doh:

:rotfl: I know ! 

Also, she probably is flattered by the passion of her fans in Brazil. Better to have them wanting her than ignoring her. They love her. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

. I disagree about it being the most beloved song by everyone. Maybe from Anitta fans  but I doubt Madonna fans think it is her best song on the album.  

...not only Anitta fans, but the general public as well, believe me. I am talking from my experience of presenting this album to all kinds of people. 

it is clearly determined that this song will be the one that will serve to feed for the next decade the fantasy world of those unable to accept that the era of charts success is over. Even though this song has had the most streaming due to Anitta fans in Brazil, it does not make it a success even If it had become an official single with video. Anitta's first international album released in April did not generate any interest outside her home country. Each new album for 10 years, some people cling to the idea that a different song would have generated a success. 

10 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

...not only Anitta fans, but the general public as well, believe me. I am talking from my experience of presenting this album to all kinds of people. 

+1.

This and Crazy are the tracks that generally speaking my different groups of friends, my family and my coworkers have showed a more positive reaction to.

#comebabycome

#cometoBrazil

9 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

+1.

This and Crazy are the tracks that generally speaking my different groups of friends, my family and my coworkers have showed a more positive reaction to.

#comebabycome

#cometoBrazil

Exactly... And Crazy, too.

Not saying that they are going to be #1 or something, but people like them and sing-a-long.

I can’t tell you the reaction when everyone heard Batuka. WTF! Is this even music? (Although it’s such an emotional song for me). 

I don’t need other people to tell me what to like, thank you very much

If you need your friends and charts to validate what you like, must be very sad, tbqh

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another"

To read some of you, we might think that you are doing album listening sessions in your living room where you ask your friends to fill out an evaluation grid so that you can make generalizations based on no fact. :rotfl:Your friends don't like Batuka? Sorry but it may be simply because they have shitty taste. 

48 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

To read some of you, we might think that you are doing album listening sessions in your living room where you ask your friends to fill out an evaluation grid so that you can make generalizations based on no fact. :rotfl:Your friends don't like Batuka? Sorry but it may be simply because they have shitty taste. 

They are not my friends. I work in television and I put the album at a party. And yes, they have shitty tastes because they listen to all these shitty artists. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

I don’t need other people to tell me what to like, thank you very much

If you need your friends and charts to validate what you like, must be very sad, tbqh

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another"

I was talking about the album's impact on general public. I don't need anyone to validate what I like or do. 

These kind of discussions were allowed here, several years ago. Now, they are not.

1 hour ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I think this forum needs a new rule. We really don’t need to know what your friends think! Family and pets ok, friends no. 

Especially pets !   Want to know what our pets think of Madonna ! 

Must admit I get to know my brother's opinion and used to always get my ex boyfriend's opinion as they heard her in my car all the time.  :lol:   Never know what my friends think of her new albums.  

I was listening to Soltera today by watching the Pseudo Video that Maluma has on his YouTube site, and than I looked at the other songs view statuses from Maluma's new album. 2 and 1/2 months later, the songs without a proper video (including the song with Nicky Jam and Ricky Martin have around 5.5 mill views and have more or less 100,000 likes.

Compare that to Faz Gostoso that has after 1 and 1/2 months later 6.3 mill views and more than 240,000 likes. I wonder which song is screaming hit and deserves a proper out of this world video? :)

Damn even Anitta is pushing the song.

12 hours ago, CalinB said:

I was listening to Soltera today by watching the Pseudo Video that Maluma has on his YouTube site, and than I looked at the other songs view statuses from Maluma's new album. 2 and 1/2 months later, the songs without a proper video (including the song with Nicky Jam and Ricky Martin have around 5.5 mill views and have more or less 100,000 likes.

Compare that to Faz Gostoso that has after 1 and 1/2 months later 6.3 mill views and more than 240,000 likes. I wonder which song is screaming hit and deserves a proper out of this world video? 🙂

even the fan made pseudo videos of FG are getting a lot of views