“God Control” thread - video coming #soon

2 hours ago, juliebean said:

wow it looks very dark scary and dramatic. I know it's gonna be heartbreaking and epic at the same time.

It’ll be video of the year.

Need some major payola to radio, stream like crazy, hot dance remixes, a performance at Pride, the video release.....let's get a song from Madame X to chart on the Hot 100 ....(top ten)

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Medellín and Crave: Wednesday 

Dark Ballet: Thursday 

40 minutes ago, Nick said:

Interesting......

Well, it was technically Friday for Dark Ballet — midnight Thursday night. The video was released at the same time as the preview track, at least in the US iTunes store, anyway.

But, yes, Dark Ballet was not on a Wednesday like the previous two videos were.

This looks amazing. It will be an epic video. I don't agree that this can't be played on radio. This is a bizzare song but very VERY catchy and with the right edit it could be a hit. This amazing edit tells me it could work for radio:

Hope it's the album version and hope M & Jonas give us a true American Life moment , go hard this time , no pulling back

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

This is going to be epic. I’m scared about the ending though. 

I love the disco video she posted. BUT ITA i'm worried about the ending too I hope it's not to gory. I feel so bad for people who were victims in the plus night club shootings or any for that matter i bet it will be so hard for them to watch this video.

Guest eroticerotic
25 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

This looks amazing. It will be an epic video. I don't agree that this can't be played on radio. This is a bizzare song but very VERY catchy and with the right edit it could be a hit. This amazing edit tells me it could work for radio:

Yes. I can def hear it as part of rush hour morning radio. Also something about it really reminds me of when I came to ny and lived there in 1984 - the song really captures that nyc vibe then for me

I’m getting major Deeper and Deeper vibes:

D&D+WIFLFAG+Music+original AL video = God Control

28 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Yes. I can def hear it as part of rush hour morning radio. Also something about it really reminds me of when I came to ny and lived there in 1984 - the song really captures that nyc vibe then for me

Yes I agree. The video will of course be the album version, if not longer, but that radio edit is perfect for radio. Everyone that I play this too loves it so I refuse to believe radio won't play it

Always exciting when a new Madonna video is on the way, but I am especially excited for this one. Think it’s really gonna be an important addition to her videography. 

1 hour ago, juliebean said:

I love the disco video she posted. BUT ITA i'm worried about the ending too I hope it's not to gory. I feel so bad for people who were victims in the plus night club shootings or any for that matter i bet it will be so hard for them to watch this video.

I’m really nervous about this video. Not going to deny it.