“God Control” thread - video coming #soon

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

like this  🤣

I will love you forever for finding these images that translate my feelings :kiss2:

My ears are playing tricks on me. I hear aqua, van mc coy, bjork, kc & the sunshine band, pink floyd, and ariana grande.

What a fucking dynamite song from the Queen. A funky, badass beat that gets you on your feet, burning up and breaking a sweat. Listening non stop!

Well, we can safely say that this one is a career highlight.  The structure is crazy and will lend itself to endless replays.

The roller disco part is very short and doesn’t get repeated a second time!  Madame X is Ann edger!  So euphoric.

Chamelonic vocals throughout this song.

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t find God Control as one of her masterpieces. 

It’s more dramatic than Gang Bang on MDNA or Impressive Instant on Music!

3 hours ago, Jeby said:

THIS IS THE SONG. I LOVE IT. I have not stopped listening to it and Faz Gostoso and Crazy is sneaking in there.

Me, too. My personal play count of God Control is already 14 in less than 24 hours 🙂

The complex and dramatic structure of the song is everything. Those spiralling strings are both throwback and super edgy and give the song warmth and an irresistible smile.

I can't wait for the video!!!

11 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t find God Control as one of her masterpieces. 

One of many standouts. This is addictive and an instant classic. The last half is one long orgasm.

14 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

It SLAYS, honestly, I can't describe what this song does to me, I actually can't believe it exists it's so good.

Do you guys also think that in the rap her voice sounds like in the BAT times? It sounds to me so early 90s Madonna. God, I was afraid of disliking or not liking this song very much because the hype, but it is much more than I expected.

20 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I wonder if this was the song she was going to perform at Eurovision but couldnt?

She saves the best for last.