“God Control” thread - video coming #soon

This song is driving me CRAZY!

I mean, what an amazing piece of art!

And the samba in the beginning...Oh Culturaldonna.... LOVE YOU!

EDIT: Can't wait for the video!

I can understand why Medellin was chosen as the first single. It represents the album pretty well and is a nice introduction to the era. But I think God Control would have been a great 2nd single. Similar to how Frozen was the 1st single and ROL was the 2nd single. For me, Crave is not a bad song but it lays flat for me. Something more punchy like God Control would have been awesome. But with so many songs being released from this album, I don't think it matters as much for this particular album. Lots of different sounding tracks are being released and it shows the diversity of the album.

1 hour ago, Pablo94 said:

How is it that at 6 minutes long I still don’t think it’s long enough. It’s incredible 

i bet there was a longer version like "ray of light."

20 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I prefer “I don’t search I find” over GC & don’t think GC is single material 

Well, GC is way ahead the curve so I got what you mean. IDSIF took me a feel listens a d at first I found it underwhelming. Now I really like it but for me GC is not to top. I screamed the first time I listened to it. It is genius

oh puhleez... enough competition with these who's more radio-friendly or what... they are a thing of the past... just love it....  

GOD CONTROL IS LUSH! GOD CONTROL GIVES ME LIFE!

:confessions::confessions::confessions:

58 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I can't believe we FINALLY heard the "disco stomper". :lol:  We have been discussing this for what feels like years.

I love it!! ❤️❌❤️❌❤️❌❤️❌❤️

E152F0FF-DD67-4B93-A77A-EF12E0174A82.gif

If God Control isn't a hit single then the world truly is f*cked ..not to be like over-dramatic or anything 😉

I feel like this song will be the seed for the current pop stars - Ariana, Taylor, Miley etc. 

Give it a couple years and this sound will be on the radio. Kind of like Hung Up was the precursor to Gaga and Kesha..

4 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

I feel like this song will be the seed for the current pop stars - Ariana, Taylor, Miley etc. 

Give it a couple years and this sound will be on the radio. Kind of like Hung Up was the precursor to Gaga and Kesha..

No doubt Kylie and Gaga have already taken notes by now. lol

The first time I listened to this song I literally went to gay heaven and came back like a comet when the strings dropped

This is THE TRACK for me . I instantly fell in love with it. Can we have the disco stomper video with drag queens now please ???!!!

The track is such an experience . I'm so happy !