“God Control” thread - video coming #soon

14 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Do you guys also think that in the rap her voice sounds like in the BAT times? It sounds to me so early 90s Madonna. God, I was afraid of disliking or not liking this song very much because the hype, but it is much more than I expected.

I actually thought the same to the point I convinced myself she sampled this from Truth or Dare.

23 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I wonder if this was the song she was going to perform at Eurovision but couldnt?

I also thought this same, this would have been fantastic.

17 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I also thought this same, this would have been fantastic.

It would have been amazing and definitely would have had the crowd going 

Hopefully it's performed at Pride I'm so looking forward to the video

29 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I actually thought the same to the point I convinced myself she sampled this from Truth or Dare.

I understand 🙂 we all know Madonna has this chameleon quality and she can play with her voice. This rap is everything

25 minutes ago, Urien said:

It would be a shame, on the scale of Impressive Instant, perhaps even more, if this song was never released with an incredible cinematic video. 

It’s been filmed already. This song gives me chills

30 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

It’s been filmed already. This song gives me chills

The song gives chills and the idea of this secret video is 🤯

I had already listened to the leaked version this week but today was the 1st time that I listened to it in a high quality with my speaker volume at the top and it is such a stomper. I didn't know I could dance to disco music so well 😂

This song is brilliance on display.  There will never be another Madonna, folks, not that we don’t all know that.

What is so interesting about this song is that the euphoric disco chorus only appears once, yet that is somehow just fine because of how much other stuff there is to behold.

It shouldn't work. At all. Yet somehow, it does. 

I can hear the choir sing God ConSOLE though and it's annoying me now I heard it and I can't unhear it? Anyone else? Lol

It’s an impressive song....melodies, arrangements, production ...last 90 seconds put me a cliamax, I can’t describe...I almost got a car accident when I was listening it first time ....loudly 😂. Masterpiece   

I' ve read on The Invented that this is the most downloaded ringtone of alarm clock . 
Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up .

Kidding aside this that kind of song that unconsciously, i start to hum as i progress trough my daily bizs 

5 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

Do you guys also think that in the rap her voice sounds like in the BAT times? It sounds to me so early 90s Madonna. God, I was afraid of disliking or not liking this song very much because the hype, but it is much more than I expected.

It sounds like the intro monologue to the Virgin Tour vhs

OR this

The string intro reminds me of PDP... imagine if she opened the tour with this!!! The whole song gives me Deeper and Deeper and vibes.  I hope theres a "radio edit" where its shorter and more traditional pop song. So we can have both.

This reminds me of Cerrone - Love In C Minor. 

I love it.

OMG this is hands down my favorite track on the album!!!! On the first listen the choir and then the disco explosion gave me goosebumps.  Then I really listened hard and I saw the 70s nods (do the hustle) the TomTom Club rap and most importantly the message.  This is a song filled with the rage and frustration so many of us are feeling about lack of gun control obviously but as Trump, climate change, homophobia, inequality, Brexit, the increase in hate and corruption and our government’s unwillingness to do anything about it.  But instead of writing a scorched earth diatribe she put her frustration into an amazing swirly dance classic.  “It’s a weird kind of energy” Indeed! And a way to dance in a brand new way.  She delivered! 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

So I was expecting for this to be the ONE which would take me to heaven and back from all the praise.  I guess I'm one of the few who do not get the hype over this one?  I really wish she sang the first verse in her normal beautiful voice, rather sounding like she has something in her mouth.  I like the disco vibe that kicks in, and it has some cool elements to the song, but the comparisons that it's as great as her classics is just totally lost on me.  But I'm glad so many love this song because I thought it was a bit cheesy in parts.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:01 AM, reQuiem4adream said:

I love the outro!

wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker.

I can’t unhear it :lmao:

19 minutes ago, Sjewell88 said:

OMG this is hands down my favorite track on the album!!!! On the first listen the choir and then the disco explosion gave me goosebumps.  Then I really listened hard and I saw the 70s nods (do the hustle) the TomTom Club rap and most importantly the message.  This is a song filled with the rage and frustration so many of us are feeling about lack of gun control obviously but as Trump, climate change, homophobia, inequality, Brexit, the increase in hate and corruption and our government’s unwillingness to do anything about it.  But instead of writing a scorched earth diatribe she put her frustration into an amazing swirly dance classic.  “It’s a weird kind of energy” Indeed! And a way to dance in a brand new way.  She delivered! 

I totally agree.