MadonnaNation.com Forums

“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the release of the remixes, it's really my favorite from the album. It's exactly the same thing that happened for me with Nothing Really Matters. And I am happy it will mark a milestone by becoming her 50th #1 in Dance Chart.

3 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

After the release of the remixes, it's really my favorite from the album. It's exactly the same thing that happened for me with Nothing Really Matters. And I am happy it will mark a milestone by becoming her 50th #1 in Dance Chart.

Definitely the most worthy song from madame x to hit the #1 spot thus far and a perfect example of what makes madonna ahead of the rest to mark this important milestone!

4 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

It's the perfect song to mark her 50th #1👌

6 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Is it not time yet to release the second batch of remixes to push it to #1 now that it’s in the top 10?!

i think they usually do it when it's closer to #1. hopefully next week?

The Endor mixes now available in mp3 at dirrrtyremixes and more remixes have been serviced to djs including these that I haven't seen yet

•  Don’t Search I Find (DJLW Remix)
  • I Don’t Search I Find (Kue’s Studio 54 Mix)

Offer Nissim is supposedly coming soon too. Also, it's possible some may get a release!

21 hours ago, jonski43 said:

The Endor mixes now available in mp3 at dirrrtyremixes and more remixes have been serviced to djs including these that I haven't seen yet

Offer Nissim is supposedly coming soon too. Also, it's possible some may get a release!

Release them all Madame X!

23 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Looking forward to hearing the Kue remixes, his I Rise Remix was great 

17 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Omg there was nothing like a great maxi

I so want them back too!

I want them back so badly (in Vinyl and CD-maxi)