Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

“I Don’t Search I Find” thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Dams said:

Definitely but be careful on this forum, there are real Offer Nissim haters that will insult you every time you say you like his Madonna remixes.

I sure know that, there are some real whack jobs on here 😂😅🤣 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dams said:

Definitely but be careful on this forum, there are real Offer Nissim haters that will insult you every time you say you like his Madonna remixes.

Omg so hard to be you, :rotfl:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2019 at 2:15 AM, dcbyebyebaby said:

There are no "Traditional" singles though besides Medellin and Crave (if you can even call them that). I Rise, GC, and IDSIF are just promo songs. Thrown to the dance charts to increase her number 1 count. 

I agree. I only consider Medellin and Crave to be proper singles but this seems to be open to interpretation. This era really blurred the lines on what a single is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2019 at 10:22 AM, Dams said:

Definitely but be careful on this forum, there are real Offer Nissim haters that will insult you every time you say you like his Madonna remixes.

 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:37 PM, T0pher said:

I sure know that, there are some real whack jobs on here 😂😅🤣 

Just because people don't like a remixer doesn't make them a whack job.

This place is, for the most part, remarkably idiot free.

And I think his remix is the same old formulaic gay house sound that's been churned out for 20 plus years. What of it?

Medellin is the only mix of his that's seems to have anything creative in it. Big whoop.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jonski43 said:

 

Just because people don't like a remixer doesn't make them a whack job.

This place is, for the most part, remarkably idiot free.

And I think his remix is the same old formulaic gay house sound that's been churned out for 20 plus years. What of it?

Medellin is the only mix of his that's seems to have anything creative in it. Big whoop.

 

I didn't say they were whack jobs because they didn't like him. They are whack jobs because of how they behave. 

Granted it's a lot quieter now that MX has quieted down, but if you posted anything that was remotely not blind worshiped you were attacked. I got rude Pvt messages and admin locked me out just for saying I didn't like Madame X 😅😅😅

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, T0pher said:

I didn't say they were whack jobs because they didn't like him. They are whack jobs because of how they behave. 

Granted it's a lot quieter now that MX has quieted down, but if you posted anything that was remotely not blind worshiped you were attacked. I got rude Pvt messages and admin locked me out just for saying I didn't like Madame X 😅😅😅

 

 

As deserved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dubtronic said:

Apparently Honey Dijon posted this on her insta:

FB_IMG_1578043630339.jpg.a4f0fc8d03ccf34b6a59e24fac6d7963.jpg

 

 

I made that lol I don't think ive ever felt so horrified and flattered at the same time. I messaged her but no response but her insta story expired anyway so it's all good I guess!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Showdown said:

I made that lol I don't think ive ever felt so horrified and flattered at the same time. I messaged her but no response but her insta story expired anyway so it's all good I guess!

You did? 😮
I already read rumors with this pic saying it would be out on March on Record Store day and that Madonna was performing the song at the Brit Awards... 😶

I so wanted all that to be true...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brisy_Boy said:

You did? 😮
I already read rumors with this pic saying it would be out on March on Record Store day and that Madonna was performing the song at the Brit Awards... 😶

I so wanted all that to be true...

Haha oh my! My insta is full of mockups and I never would've thought it would spread for this one image. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brisy_Boy said:

You did? 😮
I already read rumors with this pic saying it would be out on March on Record Store day and that Madonna was performing the song at the Brit Awards... 😶

I so wanted all that to be true...

Follow on Twitter @XXXstigmaticXXX for other mockups ive made and on insta I'm @stigmaticfanatic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Showdown said:

I made that lol I don't think ive ever felt so horrified and flattered at the same time. I messaged her but no response but her insta story expired anyway so it's all good I guess!

lol! but cool she posted it !

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

lol! but cool she posted it !

Most def! I couldn't believe it...then another M site tagged me to let their followers know I had made the cover etc because people were messaging them asking the release date 😂😂😂 

Edited by Showdown
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Showdown said:

Follow on Twitter @XXXstigmaticXXX for other mockups ive made and on insta I'm @stigmaticfanatic 

Thanks 🤩

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ffggg8526 said:

according to some rumors, DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio also remixed the song

let's hope M's team will get those mixes to the DJs ASAP

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let that be true!

Indeed! Those remixes should have been serviced to Clubs today!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ThomasW said:

let's hope M's team will get those mixes to the DJs ASAP

ASAP = not any time soon for M's team. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

New remixes

Craig Cs a Capella (5:22)

Craig Cs Found Vocal (7:08)

Craig Cs Found instrumental (7:08)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Radio Edit (3:54)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Radio Edit Instrumental (3:54)

Ryan Skyy Remix (4:40)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Instrumental (4:40)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Acapella (3:54)

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...