“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

After the release of the remixes, it's really my favorite from the album. It's exactly the same thing that happened for me with Nothing Really Matters. And I am happy it will mark a milestone by becoming her 50th #1 in Dance Chart.

3 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

After the release of the remixes, it's really my favorite from the album. It's exactly the same thing that happened for me with Nothing Really Matters. And I am happy it will mark a milestone by becoming her 50th #1 in Dance Chart.

Definitely the most worthy song from madame x to hit the #1 spot thus far and a perfect example of what makes madonna ahead of the rest to mark this important milestone!

4 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

It's the perfect song to mark her 50th #1👌

6 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Is it not time yet to release the second batch of remixes to push it to #1 now that it’s in the top 10?!

i think they usually do it when it's closer to #1. hopefully next week?

The Endor mixes now available in mp3 at dirrrtyremixes and more remixes have been serviced to djs including these that I haven't seen yet

•  Don’t Search I Find (DJLW Remix)
  • I Don’t Search I Find (Kue’s Studio 54 Mix)

Offer Nissim is supposedly coming soon too. Also, it's possible some may get a release!

21 hours ago, jonski43 said:

The Endor mixes now available in mp3 at dirrrtyremixes and more remixes have been serviced to djs including these that I haven't seen yet

Offer Nissim is supposedly coming soon too. Also, it's possible some may get a release!

Release them all Madame X!

23 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Looking forward to hearing the Kue remixes, his I Rise Remix was great 

3 hours ago, miri1912 said:

I hope we get all the remixes on CD or vinyl and not just digital, but I hardly believe that. Too bad that there are no CD Maxi Singles 😞

I miss maxis too 😥

17 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Omg there was nothing like a great maxi

I so want them back too!

I want them back so badly (in Vinyl and CD-maxi)