“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

On 12/6/2019 at 8:10 AM, MDNA45 said:

Good mixes.  Would so love it if Danny Tenaglia or Deep Dish did a remix for this - I can dream how amazing the would sound if they got to mix it

Agree. That would be amazing 

3 hours ago, ThomasW said:

I dunno why Jump's vid gets such a bad rap hehehe I kinda like it a lot and it gave us wigdonna too, 😊 but yeah it's very simple , I do like the Japanese neons!

I love it! I think its simple but interesting and great. Love the parkour aspect of it. I prefer it to Turn Up the radio or celebration which didnt seem like they had much thought put into them but are still fun. Somethings better than nothing!

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

.. to think we got these awesome remixes from shep and william orbit years ago and now we get this trash..

yeah i'm not really sure what the purpose of these remixes are. i'd just as well listen to the album mix. 

41 minutes ago, bardo said:

yeah i'm not really sure what the purpose of these remixes are. i'd just as well listen to the album mix. 

True. I listened to the original after I played the remix and the album version is much more interesting sonically.

Although you could describe it as a quite repetitive track on first listen, there's something in its structure and arrangement which is just so unique and what grabs me throughout the song.
There's so much tension and mystery about it, don't really know how to describe it.

Most of these nuances get lost in the remix.

5 hours ago, Illuminati said:

True. I listened to the original after I played the remix and the album version is much more interesting sonically.

Although you could describe it as a quite repetitive track on first listen, there's something in its structure and arrangement which is just so unique and what grabs me throughout the song.
There's so much tension and mystery about it, don't really know how to describe it.

Most of these nuances get lost in the remix.

maybe makes sense for clubs since it's better to have a nonstop beat but still hope some more interesting ones are on the way.

46 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Not really.

This. It's a good mix that extends the song and her speaking voice shines on it along with other portions of the track.

When we get the generic mix with a drop and outdated EDM cliches :chuckle:

12 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Heard it playing at a department store the other day. Still one of my faves from the album.

The remixes are just mindblowing to. Plus the single artwork, the best single cover we had gotten this era or even since MDNA!

I was thinking the same thing, the single cover is easily recognizable and striking!