“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

All these remixes have me hoping for acapella and instrumental leaks. I’d love to make Madame X: eXtended :headbang: 

but in all honesty, like what’re the chances of Back That Up instrumental leaking? 0 :lame:

Edited by sillynate

OMG! This song and its remixes are saving my life, cause I was a little upset on her. If there is a video planned for January, it would be heaven on earth... She should have done a video like Fever. Only red and black images... very 90's dance house 😍

I really like this remix but Honey Dijon has very little merit. This song was screaming Remix me! since its release. It would have been a serious incompetent to miss his shot.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Ray Finkle said:

I remember her saying "If we can AFFORD this video!" in some interview...

Maybe she's found the money after all 😁

i'd personally love to see a video, but i don't think it will happen unless it's done on the cheap. maybe a live video? even "god control" with all the press only got a few million views. 

15 hours ago, ibizaboi24 said:

Only 3? Are we getting others?

Probably a staggered release of remixes like the previous songs. I don’t think they’d just use one DJ. For the next batch of remixes I think they’ll release them when the song is peaking or about to peak on the club songs chart.

11 hours ago, bardo said:

i'd personally love to see a video, but i don't think it will happen unless it's done on the cheap. maybe a live video? even "god control" with all the press only got a few million views. 

Because its hard video to watch....

If it had been just the song with a carefree video I am sure it would have gotten a few more.

A video for any of the songs would be amazing- even if its a Jump Kinda of video, live from show or animation even....

3 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

If it had been just the song with a carefree video I am sure it would have gotten a few more.

A video for any of the songs would be amazing- even if its a Jump Kinda of video, live from show or animation even....

I dunno why Jump's vid gets such a bad rap hehehe I kinda like it a lot and it gave us wigdonna too, 😊 but yeah it's very simple , I do like the Japanese neons!

30 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I don’t get it. This is exactly the same mix?? That can’t just be a coincidence?

Honey Dijon mix snippet has been out for a long time.  Maybe the other is the copy.  

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

I don’t get it. This is exactly the same mix?? That can’t just be a coincidence?

I dont know much about either but looking up on google and they seem to work together often. Their names come up when you search the other.

5 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

Im telling you.. it’s the thumbnail. change the pic on youtube and the views will come in