“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

This is my favorite track of the whole album. I don't know but it creates this mood/ambience when I listen to it. It has that early 90s feel which has already been established here but to me, it's a track that I wouldn't mind listening to at 6AM on a Saturday with the rain outside. I even created a playlist with this song. I also included 'Glory Box' by Portishead, 'Inner City Blues' by Marvin Gaye, 'Never as good as the first time' by Sade in it. I am just so in love with this one and I am glad it's getting a remix. 

5 hours ago, skyfitswim said:

wil there be more remixes from other dj ?

I'm sure there will be. They seem to be targeting the dance chart to keep the focus on the album.

Must admit, not really feeling this first mix. Doesn't seem to add much. Need to give it a few more listens but could do with sure funk to pep it up.

9 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Thanks for the link, the remixes are great. Nothing new but does feel kind of like an extended mix with more beat?

It will be interesting to hear who else remixes it. I’d die if Shep Pettibone did a remix. 

or Junior V ! hope they'll bury the hatchet one day

Haven't been big on M remixes for a long time and would argue IDSIF is one of those songs that doesn't need a dance remix. However I like the Honey Dijon mix - I think it's a nice companion to it and if anything sounds even more like a 90s outtake from Erotica.

Golly son, I’d love a video for this song but what if they use a remix? I have mixed feelings because when I think of Celebration, like that’s a one in a million chance where the remix is better. 

I have not enjoyed any of the MX remixes except for the MNEK Crave remix and I haven’t listened to this leak either so I don’t know if I like it or not. 

Praying for the best

9 minutes ago, Dams said:

Looks like we're getting an Offer Nissim remix too - I know, I know, not everyone here is a fan of his remixes. 

Already sounds same as every his or Tracy young remix, nothing interesting just another garbage 🗑 

Edited by Royal T

39 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Already sounds same as every his or Tracy young remix, nothing interesting just another garbage 🗑 

24 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Oh bore off Offer Nissim. 

Thanks for contributing with super constructive comments guys! Love your analysis of these remixes. I can sense a very deep knowledge of electronic music.