“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

On 9/22/2019 at 4:08 PM, runa said:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/09/22/madonnas-i-dont-search-i-find-remix-by-honey-dijon/

EXCLUSIVE – You might have not realised it, but Madonna just posted a snippet of a remix of I Don’t Search I Find. And we can tell you who remixed it.

Madonna likes to tease us. And this time she is teasing us with a remix of I Don’t Search I Found. And it is absolutely great… pure perfection!

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what we can hear for a couple of seconds is a remix of I Don’t Search I Find by Honey Dijon, formerly known as Miss Honey Dijon.

OMG amazing! And the remixes could be coming before GC!

Does anyone think that the forthcoming pack of IDSIF remixes means also a videoclip recorded before the era started? The Spy Madame X video with the glasses and coat maybe?

Edited by roberMDNA

46 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Does anyone think that the forthcoming pack of IDSIF remixes means also a videoclip recorded before the era started? The Spy Madame X video with the glasses and coat maybe?

I really hope so

4 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

I mean...I feel like we would've known about it 

On 10/1/2019 at 2:40 PM, Stephen said:

I mean...I feel like we would've known about it 

I vaguely remember someone somewhere saying a video for IDSIF was filmed but I’m not sure

11 hours ago, sillynate said:

I vaguely remember someone somewhere saying a video for IDSIF was filmed but I’m not sure

m made a reference to a possible video during the iheart interview (?) but it didn't seem like there were any specific plans. she was just speaking off the cuff like she sometimes does. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

are remixes coming anytime soon?

my guess is that they'll release "god control" mixes first, assuming that's happening. they should just release a madame x remix album for xmas. 

• 2 weeks later...

Honey Dijon played her remix at Homobloc in Manchester last weekend and it was so fucking good, I NEED that remix! How is there no news on this. What’s the point in commissioning remixes then not releasing them? It’s been five months since the album was released and we’ve had hardly any mixes at all?!?!?

19 hours ago, Crozzauk said:

Honey Dijon played her remix at Homobloc in Manchester last weekend and it was so fucking good, I NEED that remix! How is there no news on this. What’s the point in commissioning remixes then not releasing them? It’s been five months since the album was released and we’ve had hardly any mixes at all?!?!?

They're going to be released and they're doing it in a structured way. Once crave has dropped off, the next set of remixes will be released.

Guest eroticerotic
38 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

They're going to be released and they're doing it in a structured way. Once crave has dropped off, the next set of remixes will be released.

pretty sure crave has dropped off. lol bring on the god and find mixes. like . now.

28 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

pretty sure crave has dropped off. lol bring on the god and find mixes. like . now.

It's currently No1 in the billboard dance chart and they've just released a second batch of mixes. It's not about the main top 100 as she has no hope there, it's about the dance chart. 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:49 PM, Crozzauk said:

I was there at Homobloc and missed her playing that remix, so gutted!

7 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I was there at Homobloc and missed her playing that remix, so gutted!

Remixes have been totally disappointing in the last few years, This one is something to be excited by. Honey was so amazing at Homobloc. She totally won me over.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

Maybe they put off an official release of GC because of the recent nonsense?

Not at all. They've said weeks ago there would mixes for IDSIF and God control. 

Crave has now peaked so it's time for IDSIF. God control mixes will follow after this peaks.