“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

5 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Thanks for your advice babe. I am listening to the album everyday and enjoying it. There are other things I’m not enjoying them, like fans insulting other fans for expressing their feelings. 

No insults here. Just the plain damn truth. 

You’re unhappy with this era. We heard you. And to a certain extent, I agree with you. But no need to repeat it over and over in every thread. It’s getting tired and annoying. 

6 hours ago, runa said:

No insults here. Just the plain damn truth. 

You’re unhappy with this era. We heard you. And to a certain extent, I agree with you. But no need to repeat it over and over in every thread. It’s getting tired and annoying. 

Nooo! I am very very happy with the album. Much happier than MDNA & Rebel Heart. I am not happy with the the lack of promo. That’s it! 

14 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Nooo! I am very very happy with the album. Much happier than MDNA & Rebel Heart. I am not happy with the the lack of promo. That’s it! 

ITA. with the lack of promotion if you compare Madame X to Rebel heart Rh had more performances, and talk shows.

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

This song feels like the fan gem on the album. Like if you are a real fan of M you like the song for sure.

Old school Madonna updated for modern times. It was an obvious highlight from the beginning IMO.

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

This song feels like the fan gem on the album. Like if you are a real fan of M you like the song for sure.

Guess I'm not a real fan then... Damn, all the time and money I've spent on her music believing I was. 🙁😫😭

1 hour ago, LVX said:

Guess I'm not a real fan then... Damn, all the time and money I've spent on her music believing I was. 🙁😫😭

you don't like the new album?

2 hours ago, LVX said:

No, I love it! Just not crazy about IDSIF. :angel:

Oh i see. 

On 7/29/2019 at 2:14 AM, LVX said:

No, I love it! Just not crazy about IDSIF. :angel:

I'm the same. I don't hate it. But it's just ok.

I guess I'm just not very gay!

It's a mediocre version of Vogue/Rescue Me.

I like it well enough. Nice throwback to "Vogue," "Erotica"/Dita and a bit of "Future Lovers." I may have said as much prior, though just through I'd reiterate. 🙂

Having said that, I can see why some may not rate it as highly as others. It's more of a "mood" track than a full-on, blows-your-mind song.

19 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

Having said that, I can see why some may not rate it as highly as others. It's more of a "mood" track than a full-on, blows-your-mind song.🙂

True. Also, I wasn't instantly impressed by it, but its magic unfolds more with each listen.

There's so much attitude and soul in it. The vocal delivery is sublime, as @Jazzy Jan said. In another thread someone was complaining about the autotune, but I think it's very subtle (if used at all, the verses sound pretty natural). I LOVE its use during the choruses towards the end when her note gets pitched up. "I don't seeeeaaaaa---eearch...". You know what I mean? 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Omg I am loving this:

are we getting remixes from IGSIF? I hope we get remixes from all the songs lol

1 hour ago, juliebean said:

And a MADAME RMX EP

21 hours ago, juliebean said:

ALL of them will work for me too. Haha!

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

ALL of them will work for me too. Haha!

I KNOW. all of the songs are great.

On 7/28/2019 at 5:54 AM, the-queen said:

Old school Madonna updated for modern times. It was an obvious highlight from the beginning IMO.

I feel that way with a lot of MX songs. Some of them are like a previous album all encompassed within a song that’s updated for modern times.

God Control is kind of a confession made for a dance floor 

Dark Ballet is sonically unique like American Life (dare I say lyrically similar too)

someone said in the Killers thread said that Killers is like a dark version of I Deserve It 

minus the Portuguese, Crazy reminds me of True Blue 2019

IDSIF is obviously Erotica 

and Crave is Bedtime Stories.

its funny because Bedtime Stories isn’t really my favorite yet I LOVE Erotica, and IDSIF is sometimes a skip for me, whereas Crave is a highlight :chuckle: oh the irony

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, dubtronic said:

sounds like a new remix....

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/09/22/madonnas-i-dont-search-i-find-remix-by-honey-dijon/

EXCLUSIVE – You might have not realised it, but Madonna just posted a snippet of a remix of I Don’t Search I Find. And we can tell you who remixed it.

Madonna likes to tease us. And this time she is teasing us with a remix of I Don’t Search I Found. And it is absolutely great… pure perfection!

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what we can hear for a couple of seconds is a remix of I Don’t Search I Find by Honey Dijon, formerly known as Miss Honey Dijon.