“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

13 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

This will be the only promo we ever get for this song.

Indeed... and M dancing on it, backstage at Graham Norton. 

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

You’re breaking my heart here

I'm realistic. I stopped imagine doing scenarios and wishing fake setlists with I'll Remember/This Used To Be My Playground/Bad Girl on tours. It's mainly because of her, but because of my age and my maturity, as well. 

39 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

This will be the only promo we ever get for this song.

That’s hot. The song is one of many standouts from the album, and definitely a top two for me. 

This song. I mean. This fucking song. 

It’s seedy and euphoric and dark and underground-ish and just everything. The high notes she hits give me chills. 

It reminds me of going to the clubs for the first time by myself and getting invited to pop some E or do a bump. There’s something naughty about it that gives me such a sense of nostalgia. 

On 6/10/2019 at 2:53 PM, Wunderkind said:

90’s house brought to the future. This is what LFL should have been and never was. Mirwais production is sublime and Madonnas dreamy vocals are to die for. And she speaks with her incredibly sexy tone. This could  have been lifted directly from Erotica, except that the production is less gritty. It could be a bit longer, but other than that it’s perfection. 

2:30 - 2:32. Surreal

Had a moment with this one during the spoken word bridge. Took me back to hearing the Erotica album at 16 and how the whole world stretched ahead of me.  Because the song sounds like a child of Erotica and Confessions.  And the bridge is her speaking her truth at 60 with words to inspire everyone at any phase of their lives.

a mash-up with "vogue" and "deeper and deeper" will be gay disco heaven!

Edited by toujours

I think this song speaks a lot to her time to in Lisbon. She found a new view, peace and love. 

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

I think it’s “fate”

It is.

11 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

it does remind me of Goodbye to Innocence

YES!!!

Its 91-92 Madonna All over. She even sounds exactly like she did back then. 

Platinum Gold.

My brother keeps saying I Don't Search sounds more like Bedtime Stories era more than Erotica, I keep telling him, No, it's Vogue / Erotica era with elements of Music! He's not having it, I've tried explaining the synth strings, clicks, spoken verses screams 1990-1992 Madonna!

God, I love that 90s sound!! 

I imagine (and hope) she will perform a mash-up of IDSIF/Rescue Me on tour. I mean, it's so freaking obvious.  

She should have released it as the lead single, just to catch everyone off guard. That would have been fun. 

On 6/21/2019 at 9:36 AM, Genevieve Vavance said:

it does remind me of Goodbye to Innocence

Up Down suite for me. 

I think they'd work great together.

5 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Up Down suite for me. 

I think they'd work great together.

Well, considering Up Down Suite is pretty much a dub version of Goodbye to Innocence...