“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

The second top favorite of mine, that I have been playing the most since listening non-stop in my house for the last too many hours - fuck gotta sleep at some point.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:25 PM, Butter9 said:

Everybody NEEDS this track in their lives right now !!!!

It’s exceptional. I Don’t Search I Find is just like an Erotica outtake. The same spirit but completely new. It’s a practically perfect song, with a sleek, catchy and very addictive melody. Man, Madonna is a genius and still has IT. 

5 minutes ago, the-queen said:

It’s exceptional. I Don’t Search I Find is just like an Erotica outtake. The same spirit but completely new. It’s a practically perfect song, with a sleek, catchy and very addictive melody. Man, Madonna is a genius and still has IT. 

I hope it gets remixes and a promo release for the Clubs

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I hope it gets remixes and a promo release for the Clubs

I am a huge fan of Erotica/Bedtime Stories vibes. Nobody does these chill type of songs better than M. Best Night, etc.

58 minutes ago, the-queen said:

I love the fact that she's just doing what she wants . The melody to this track in insane and I love it !

This track is simply sublime. It's silkier than Silky the silkworm's silk pyjamas!

6 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

GTGuitr.gif

Only Brazilians will understand the depth of this gif 🤣

19 hours ago, Shane said:

I love the high note she hits on the second “search.”  

Yes!  That struck me as well when I listened on headphones- which is highly recommended.  I agree with all the comparisons to the Erotica album- especially that spoken bridge with the "Vogue" finger snaps. This is one of those songs where you just close your eyes and let it wash over you.  Gets better with each listen.

Why does this retro Sound feel so oddly modern and sleek to me? It’s so out of place, futuristic and elegant in the current pop world. I love every second of it. 

This should be serviced to clubs, and Crazy should be sent to AC radio after Crave peaks.  Forget about top 40  that won’t play her and just expose people to as much of this magic as possible.