“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

Yes! I agree with what others have said. It would have fit nicely on Erotica. The spoken word parts are great. She sounds exactly like she did on Erotica. I feel like this song would be a great mashup with Rescue Me on the tour.

At first I find it a little underwhelming but after a second listening I think the song is fantastic. It is a chilly disco, I like it a lot

Edited by Geiger83

Everybody NEEDS this track in their lives right now !!!!

Seems like this is everybody's favorite: the fans and the critics BOTH list it as among the best tracks on the album:IMG_1564:. Why wasn't the first single chosen by focus groups, fans, critics? If it was, this would have been chosen as the lead by both. Instead, its buried in the end of the album. It sounds absurd, but its the sad reality. And, yes, it has bigger chance to smash compared to all others. But it wont even be a single 🙂

Actually I am not right. Medellín is the perfect first single no matter how it performed. It’s a great song and I hate reggaeton

For fuck’s sake, this album is so good that you keep posting in song threads forgetting how many other songs you still have to comment on.

This song is a gem.  I love the high note she hits on the second “search.”  Love the verse, love the chorus, love the spoken word bridge, love the finale.