“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

When we saw the track listing written on the whiteboard back in November 2018 this was the track title that intrigued me the most along with its reference to Picasso. Discuss.:confessions:

90’s house brought to the future. This is what LFL should have been and never was. Mirwais production is sublime and Madonnas dreamy vocals are to die for. And she speaks with her incredibly sexy tone. This could  have been lifted directly from Erotica, except that the production is less gritty. It could be a bit longer, but other than that it’s perfection. 

It's cool and infectious. Such 90s house vibes. I think this is better than all the other released songs thus far. They've all been great songs but both this and GC are better songs for me.

1 minute ago, Wunderkind said:

90’s house brought to the future. This is what LFL should have been and never was. Mirwais production is sublime and Madonnas dreamy vocals are to die for. And she speaks with her incredibly sexy tone. This could  have been lifted directly from Erotica, except that the production is less gritty. It could be a bit longer, but other than that it’s perfection. 

I agree about the LFL thoughts I think the same. All the 90s house elements were stripped off between the demo and the released song leaving it worse off as a song. 

This is hands down my favourite song so far from Madame X. The 90s beats combined with the Madonna vocals we know and love...it's like the older more sophisticated cousin to Goodbye to Innocence. Well done to M and Mirwais! Magic has been created!

Have only heard less than 50 seconds of it yesterday, I keep on saying it - indeed it blew me away!!! What a beautiful sensual groove, I am SO looking forward to hearing the whole masterpiece come Friday! Wow!

It's like having 9 yo again and wake up on a 1992 morning hearing for the first a mash-up between Vogue, Rescue Me and Up Down Suite. It's incredible that her voice sounds exactly like 1992. TOP 3 HIT if would have been released in the 90s. 

1 hour ago, Wunderkind said:

Yes! I found LFL's production just not quite right. I'm loving this. I really get the up down suite / thief of hearts vibes people mentioned.

2 minutes ago, side_streets said:

It has leaked. 

Wow. I hope it does not affect the sales. I'll wait until I have my copy on Fri though. Did you like it? Thx for your response.

Edited by Frozenpower

Just now, Frozenpower said:

Wow. I hope it does not affect the sales. I'll wait until I have my copy though. Did you like it? Thx for your response.

Waiting until Friday, although I listened to God Control which  is really good. The song full of surprises.

As far as I can see people like the album a lot. They even say that she saved best material for album release. 

2 minutes ago, Frozenpower said:

Wow. I hope it does not affect the sales. I'll wait until I have my copy on Fri though. Did you like it? Thx for your response.

It’s only a few days earlier. It wont affect sales. No worries 

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

Waiting until Friday, although I listened to God Control which  is really good. The song full of surprises.

As far as I can see people like the album a lot. They even say that she saved best material for album release. 

She definitely did! My favorites are Killers, Mercy and I dont search I find, but Faz Gostoso and Extreme Occident and God Control are also perfect!

1 hour ago, side_streets said:

Thanks for sharing. That's great! I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Milosc89 said:

It’s only a few days earlier. It wont affect sales. No worries 

You're right. Interesting that you liked killers as it was dismissed by some critics. I look forward to listening to it!

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. 

When she first started with the "iiiiiii" it reminded me of "iiiiiii feel so bad...." from nobody perfect

her voice!!! her singing, her talking.... the beat, I can't wait to hear her do this LIVEEEEEEE!!!

Rescue me, Erotica, VOGUE, Up down Suite it's everything i've been waiting for!!!

10 minutes ago, JR! said:

She should do this one in the tour with RESCUE ME instead of VOGUE which she has done to death in every tour...

This is one of my faves on the album...! 

I think she will do it. In that Billboard interview she said that Rescue Me is a possibility... She probably thought instantly at a mash-up with I Don't Search I Find.

For me the best song from what I have heard and the obvious first single. It’s essential Madonna just like say Beautiful killer. It’s like early 90ties Madonna goddess was transported into the future. The stand out song among the others.