Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna's interview with Andrew Denton


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

 

This video contains content from Dick_Clark_Productions_Inc, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

thanks though! hopefully a fan reuploads it without the famous "to rule the world" talk.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/2019/06/18/madonna-andrew-denton-eye-patch/

We still have the article xD

M is watching The Handmaid's Tale!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/2019/06/18/madonna-andrew-denton-eye-patch/

We still have the article xD

M is watching The Handmaid's Tale!

I've been putting off watching The Handmaid's Tale for a little while but if M is watching it then I too will start. Cos that's how sad I am haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to mention, she shared an interesting tidbit about David's credit on 'Batuka' - the twins and Mercy also took part in the song, but only David was adamant about wanting a credit in its creation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

im watching now and what a shame some fans can't see it! (I only can see it because I am using a free trial/vpn) wish I could get the video and upload it..

once again tho she seems a little out of breath.. is it the bra or is she wearing a corset that's not as visible? her sitting position is so weird

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nikki said:

im watching now and what a shame some fans can't see it! (I only can see it because I am using a free trial/vpn) wish I could get the video and upload it..

once again tho she seems a little out of breath.. is it the bra or is she wearing a corset that's not as visible? her sitting position is so weird

Which link did you use? I'll try to use Aus VPN. Hope can watch it😇

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nikki said:

@Jazzy Jan the interview is so amazing 🙂 I can only assume reactions were good in Australia? 🙂

Yes !   Andrew is a wonderful interviewer and Madonna seemed to like him a lot.  

Would love her to do a full hour with him in front of an audience as a future interview. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just able to watch this now as have been travelling for a couple of days. What a great interview - Andrew had really done his homework (as he always does) and M was super chatty. Her intelligence, creativity, curiosity, humor, compassion and courage were on full display. I just wish it had been longer...

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

I was just able to watch this now as have been travelling for a couple of days. What a great interview - Andrew had really done his homework (as he always does) and M was super chatty. Her intelligence, creativity, curiosity, humor, compassion and courage were on full display. I just wish it had been longer...

Swimtoshore - our Australian interviewers -  Kate Langbroek and Andrew Denton have done us so proud !    Both did their homework and were informed, warm and Madonna obviously liked both of them.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank a lot @dubtronic! What a great, great interview. She's so interesting, articulate, intelligent, beautiful, and the interviewer had good questions and made her feel comfortable. Loved it when she made an impression of that lady friend😂🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nikki said:

thank you so much 🙂

I may upload it on Vimeo or dailymotion if YT isn't working.

Please do!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...