Madonna's interview with Andrew Denton

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

@LoloHad to get the billboard performance out and it seems to work now. Enjoy 🙂 

Thanks. What a sweet and charming gent. Love this interview so much. You just know when M feels comfortable and relaxed when journalists actually do their homework.

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Thanks. What a sweet and charming gent. Love this interview so much. You just know when M feels comfortable and relaxed when journalists actually do their homework.

Have said on the forum about wanting Andrew to interview her for ages.   He is world class and is a very compassionate, informed and wonderful man.  He is fighting hard for Assisted dying and has a movement called " Go Gentle"  and his interviews and specials on that have been heart breaking,  incredibly moving and informative.  It has just passed in the state of Victoria and a lot of it,  is because of the work of Andrew.  I can't speak highly enough of him and knew he would respect and like Madonna. 

He said that Madonna was lovely.  He has done some fantastic interviews over the years. 

I pray and hope that Madonna comes back to Australia and when she does,  I want a full complete hour long interview with Andrew.  

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
4 hours ago, Nikki said:

@LoloHad to get the billboard performance out and it seems to work now. Enjoy 🙂 

Thanks for posting this.  Was looking for the full interview. 

I love the setting and how he did his homework on her and the new album. One of her best and most informative interviews of this new era! 

Charming gentleman Mr. Denton, I loved this interview very much! She seemed relaxed with him, as he was prepared and charmingly calm, loved her responses. Gorgeous Madonna as always! Wish there were more interviews in this style, really good one.

Madonna is so sweet, intelligent, insightful, and warm in this interview. Notice her lack of "filler" words like "um" here. She really considers her answers and has a conversation with this lovely interviewee. I can't imagine a single pop star on Earth having this type of interaction while promoting a new record. Thanks for posting!

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

Madonna is so sweet, intelligent, insightful, and warm in this interview. Notice her lack of "filler" words like "um" here. She really considers her answers and has a conversation with this lovely interviewee. I can't imagine a single pop star on Earth having this type of interaction while promoting a new record. Thanks for posting!

Yes! Love the interview and Mr Denton so much. Madonna looks phenomenal every day all day long this year btw. Love the wardrobe. Arianne Philipps and Madonna are always a great match

So annoying most fans can’t watch this. The copyright holder keeps blocking or removing it from YouTube and the fan pages on Facebook. And the video on their official website is not accessible outside to most people outside Australia unless you use a VPN with Australian IP. I can do that but most people aren’t going to go through that trouble. It already aired and it’s not like they’re going to sell it on Blu-ray so I don’t know why they’re being so stingy with this!  I asked them to upload it officially Youtube. FFS they can put an ads on it to make money!

On 6/21/2019 at 3:50 AM, acko said:

Wonderful! Australia 12 points, How's Molly doing btw?

Molly is not quite the same after the dreadful fall that almost killed him years ago.    Miss seeing Madonna with Molly but I don't think Molly is up to doing interviews anymore.  Her interaction and love for Molly at the Melbourne Rebel Heart concert was just so touching and one of the best moments ever at a concert imaginable.  Everyone was in tears.  Molly is a national treasure.  He loves Madonna so much - even before she was famous - he promoted her all the time and knew she was going to be a star. 

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Molly is not quite the same after the dreadful fall that almost killed him years ago.    Miss seeing Madonna with Molly but I don't think Molly is up to doing interviews anymore.  Her interaction and love for Molly at the Melbourne Rebel Heart concert was just so touching and one of the best moments ever at a concert imaginable.  Everyone was in tears.  Molly is a national treasure.  He loves Madonna so much - even before she was famous - he promoted her all the time and knew she was going to be a star. 

❤️❤️❤️ 

I loved this interview! The host was especially good, he was able to stimulate her, to put her in a such mood ....I simply adored to see her this way....special mention, she was hilariously cute when imitating the colombian woman who invited her for the music sessions in Lisbon ! Thanks for sharing 

On 6/20/2019 at 3:26 PM, dubtronic said:

you can download the full interview here, thanks to Frank for uploading:

https://mega.nz/#F!qp0jXKCJ!680CCYwRgGGUqyHZlflI2g?KglXRSBB

This wonderful interview has been removed from YouTube again. Click the link above to download! 

On 6/22/2019 at 7:07 PM, justinian said:

she was hilariously cute when imitating the colombian woman who invited her for the music sessions in Lisbon ! Thanks for sharing 

YES. That's the best part! 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why do they keep removing it ?  :banghead:    

I’m glad I managed to see it. I tweeted the station to upload it officially on YouTube since their website doesn’t let most people outside Australia watch it! If it’s about making money then they can easily put ads on the youtube video and probably make more money than they are on their wonky website! She’s done a bunch of Madame X interviews and this is definitely one of the best ones which all fans should watch!

2 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I’m glad I managed to see it. I tweeted the station to upload it officially on YouTube since their website doesn’t let most people outside Australia watch it! If it’s about making money then they can easily put ads on the youtube video and probably make more money than they are on their wonky website! She’s done a bunch of Madame X interviews and this is definitely one of the best ones which all fans should watch!

Yes !  It should be out there for all Madonna fans worldwide easily to see. Would be great exposure as well for Andrew's Interview series.  Win Win for all.