Madonna's interview with Andrew Denton

3 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

this should be good - he has a similar sense of humour to M and is a great interviewer as @Jazzy Jan pointed out

Yes.  I am hoping for a long interview. 

Andrew normally does full shows of either one guest or maybe 2.  He is witty, intelligent and thoughtful.  Hoping this is a long interview and will make Australia proud.  I am so happy with Kate Langbroek's interview and want Andrew to continue the love for Australian media personalities worldwide that our Kate is getting from Madonna fans everywhere. 

4 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

this should be good - he has a similar sense of humour to M and is a great interviewer as @Jazzy Jan pointed out

Andrew seems like a witty guy, which impresses Madonna. They’ll get on really well.

On 6/16/2019 at 5:00 PM, Gaudet said:

That Instagram selfie with the blue dress is life, I'm in love with all the press junkets she's done from all over the world, and I'm in love with the campaign rollout for this album in general

Gorgeous Madame X

Well done and thank you for still shining your light on all of us. We are not worthy of getting spoilt rotten all the time. Bring on God Control, the Art, the Voice and the sellouts with the tour now

I loved it, the best interview of M I've seen easily this decade at least. She didn't want to stop talking and the way she spoke about Lisbon, David and her love for fighting for what she believes in was fantastic to watch.

Yeah it was a good interview. Andrew Denton is very good natured and intelligent, so asked the right questions and just let her speak. I like that the production showed clips of the Medellin music video and Billboard performance, as well as her and the kids' time in Lisbon and Africa.

17 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

Yeah it was a good interview. Andrew Denton is very good natured and intelligent, so asked the right questions and just let her speak. I like that the production showed clips of the Medellin music video and Billboard performance, as well as her and the kids' time in Lisbon and Africa.

That 45 second clip of Medellin was the most commercial airplay it has received I reckon sadly!

32 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

I love Andrew.  You can tell he always does his " homework"  so to speak and he proved it again.  The way he talked about her album and knew things,  how he talked about Christopher Flynn and her going with him to a gay club at 17 and brought up the lyrics of Medellin where she woke up at seventeen as an interesting comparison .  He let her talk.  Just wish the interview was even longer.  Would of loved a full hour interview.  He has done some incredibly difficult interviews with varied people  over the years and always gets them to talk freely. 

I hope someone shares this soon! 

How cute is this interviewer? He seems like the complete opposite of all the other usual self indulgent suspects. Can’t wait to see all of this. 

Just from what we see in the clips, his questions were different and he gets to her heart. Loves. Can't wait to hear more. 

36 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I hope someone shares this soon! 

How cute is this interviewer? He seems like the complete opposite of all the other usual self indulgent suspects. Can’t wait to see all of this. 

Exactly!