Madonna's interview with Andrew Denton

Ha Ha.  I wonder if Madonna saw us calling out for this on Madonnanation ! :lol:  Have been wishing for this on the forum for a long time.  

Fantastic to see her doing an interview for Australia too.  Andrew Denton is very respected and his interview shows are always in depth and well done. I am really excited for this. 

7 minutes ago, LaDita said:

Can't wait!!! I really enjoy his show ❤️

6 minutes ago, rekha said:

Can't Wait!!

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yay I just saw this too!!

And it will be long!!!

Yes,  is there is one interview show in Australia we want Madonna to do,  it is definitely Andrew Denton. Not those useless stupid morning shows but a proper sit down interview - something he prides himself on. 

3 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

This is great! Can't remember the last time she had a full length prime time interview in Aus! Hopefully it's the entire hour!

Seems like Andrew is a good choice for the interview. M getting to speak for herself is always best, rather than someone writing their own interpretation of her comments ala certain magazines. 

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

Seems like Andrew is a good choice for the interview.

He reminds me a bit of Michael Parkinson -  in the way that he lets the guest speak and asks good questions.  Plus, does his " homework"  so to speak.  He always knows a lot about the guest before he sits down with them. 

4 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

This is huge!!! I don’t think Madonna has been interviewed on our screens since Graham Norton. I’m so excited.

They say in the promo that it's her first Australian TV Interview in 4 years

So she must of done an Australian TV Interview when RH was released in 2015

Is Madonna doing a press junket today?  That's probably where the interview and Today Show Interview will be culled from.

I love press junkets because you get to see Madonna do a million different interviews and actually talk about the album

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

+ 1, hope she announces to Andrew she is coming back to Oz next year...

That would be awesome! Then I get to see her in Paris and at home!