Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madame X album general discussion


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

The fact that a the age of 60, with her 14th album, 36 years into her career, she is giving us her what is shaping up to be her most diverse, bold and unique album is just mind blowing. Pop, Reggae, Disco, Trap, House, Latin, R&B, Ballads, Nutcracker sample and god know what else. Vocal styles that are completely new for her, song structures that go off the beaten path, production from minimalist to completely overboard. Nobody even comes close! Friday should be a worldwide holiday to celebrate her brilliance!

Every time I think I can't get more excited, I read something like this and I do.  Come on Friday!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Did the whole thing leak in HQ or are they LQ?

If they are LQ I won't bother looking for them and will wait til Friday.

 

HQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

please, report all the links! it's good it only leaked today but anyway it's better to report, I think we don't want her angry again

I choose to only listen friday, but I'm on fire with your descriptions omg I think it's gonna be on my top 5 ever 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay so the whole album is available now in HQ will she react ? 

Im just thinking about that all important first week of sales for her.....possibility of releasing it digitally early ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

The fact that a the age of 60, with her 14th album, 36 years into her career, she is giving us her what is shaping up to be her most diverse, bold and unique album is just mind blowing. Pop, Reggae, Disco, Trap, House, Latin, R&B, Ballads, Nutcracker sample and god know what else. Vocal styles that are completely new for her, song structures that go off the beaten path, production from minimalist to completely overboard. Nobody even comes close! Friday should be a worldwide holiday to celebrate her brilliance!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Crux said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a shitload of awards for this album. It's stunning.

Let's hope so what I've heard hands down beats RH & MDNA it's without doubt the best work she's done with Universal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what it has leaked I listened to:

Faz Gostoso (LQ): This can be easily be #1 for weeks in South America or another latin countries. It screams latin hit from the first listen.

God Control (HQ): It's mindblowing. If you listen to it on high volume, it's like a drug, can't get rid of it. Probably one of her best songs from her entire career. NO.1 HIT WORLDWIDE if she would be 30 nowadays.

I Don't Search I Find (HQ): It's like having 9 yo again and wake up on a 1992 morning hearing for the first a mash-up between Vogue, Rescue Me and Up Down Suite. It's incredible that her voice sounds exactly like 1992. TOP 3 HIT if would have been released in the 90s. 

Crazy (HQ): Something very new to her, melody, song structure, singing in spanish/portuguese. Very cool midtempo song. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, how is Extreme Occident? Since the Welcome to the World of Madame X trailer, that's the song I'm most curious about.

Not listening till friday, but a review of the song works for me to wait 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Crux said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a shitload of awards for this album. It's stunning.

Totally. I'm flabbergasted. :drama:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Okay so the whole album is available now in HQ will she react ? 

Im just thinking about that all important first week of sales for her.....possibility of releasing it digitally early ?

I don't think it will affect anything.

The general public usually isn't aware of leaks, so I think she'll be fine. It's now our job to spread the word and stream/buy the shit out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jairo said:

So, how is Extreme Occident? Since the Welcome to the World of Madame X trailer, that's the song I'm most curious about.

Not listening till friday, but a review of the song works for me to wait 🙂

It is very recognizable as the song from the trailer, it's what you would expect based on that snippet just longer

It's comforting & nice but Crazy is the true gem of this album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zephyralexxx said:

God Control (HQ): It's mindblowing. If you listen to it on high volume, it's like a drug, can't get rid of it. Probably one of her best songs from her entire career. NO.1 HIT WORLDWIDE if she would be 30 nowadays.

100% Now this is a song that if she was 20 years younger would be mega for her everyone would be eating it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calisto said:

Team Looking for Mercy right out here. This was supposed to be the filler? God

How anyone claimed this to be filler, it’s amazing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

100% Now this is a song that if she was 20 years younger would be mega for her everyone would be eating it up. 

Definitely! But for us it's already a HIT. I think this will be a top 5 even 3 for me. MDNA and Rebel Heart are not even there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pablo94 said:

How anyone claimed this to be filler, it’s amazing 

 

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Looking for Mercy and Killers Who Are Partying are absolutely stunning!!!

Maybe because it takes a long time to pick up. But once it does it's really good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jairo said:

So, how is Extreme Occident? Since the Welcome to the World of Madame X trailer, that's the song I'm most curious about.

Not listening till friday, but a review of the song works for me to wait 🙂

Amàaaaaaaaazing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zephyralexxx said:

Definitely! But for us it's already a HIT. I think this will be a top 5 even 3 for me. MDNA and Rebel Heart are not even there. 

To me God Control is the song that has the power to bring a lot of people back to Madonna.....far more than Medellin and Crave. I think once the videos out (it sounds as epic as the song) this will draw much of the general public back....it's so infectious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...