Madame X album general discussion

4 minutes ago, Amelia said:

So are you saying the full album is on the internet?  Ugh?  I thought fans such as yourself were reporting these links, not listening and bragging to fans who have decided to wait?  🙄   Sorry for my disappointment as I really like your posts and you seem like a good guy!

the whole thing isn't out yet. but it seems like it's leaking one song at a time unfortunately. at least it will be harder for people to find the whole thing.

Just now, Kilt said:

It's the most authentic disco sounding track she's ever recorded.

The choir chant is BEYOND!!!!

It's just brilliant. 

I just don't understand why she choose that bloody Future over this it would of been incredible at the Eurovision the lyrics and the chanting are all brilliant. 

Its better than everything she's put out promo-wise from X so far.

Just now, Confessit said:

It's just brilliant. 

I just don't understand why she choose that bloody Future over this it would of been incredible at the Eurovision the lyrics and the chanting are all brilliant. 

Its better than everything she's put out promo-wise from X so far.

My only beef with Future is Quavo, whom I simply can’t stomach after that dumb comment he made about not listening to Madonna’s music. Idiotic stereotypical tough boy syndrome. Why the hell did he even collaborate with her? With that being said, Future is actually one of my favorite songs. I don’t get the hate. It’s catchy and different, and those trumpets are everything!! 

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

My only beef with Future is Quavo, whom I simply can’t stomach after that dumb comment he made about not listening to Madonna’s music. Idiotic stereotypical tough boy syndrome. Why the hell did he even collaborate with her? With that being said, Future is actually one of my favorite songs. I don’t get the hate. It’s catchy and different, and those trumpets are everything!! 

Wait till you hear God Control and you'll know what I mean. 

I don't mind Future but it's meh standing next to the other songs on X. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 minutes ago, bitsy said:

he is listening to music, not murdering people

Such a simple act does not make someone a bad guy

I didn't say he was a "bad guy", nor compare it to "murder".  Dramatic much??  I even stated that he seems like a good guy.  "Seems" as in present tense of the word.

I'm just disappointed so many fans who are reporting the links, are listening to them and talking about it extensively here.  I will admit that I looked for "God Control", but it's only led me to "God Is Love' every time, so I'm no longer wasting my time.  I can wait until the 14th, when the album is released. 

10 minutes ago, Amelia said:

So are you saying the full album is on the internet?  Ugh?  I thought fans such as yourself were reporting these links, not listening and bragging to fans who have decided to wait?  🙄   Sorry for my disappointment as I really like your posts and you seem like a good guy!

No I'm not saying that I've only heard GC and IDSIF because they were sent to me. No it's fine, this is a tense time for the creatures that are M fans. Tempers are high 🤣🤣. I envy your will power,bit I'm the same with alcohol .

Just now, Amelia said:

I didn't say he was a "bad guy", nor compare it to "murder".  Dramatic much??  I even stated that he seems like a good guy.  "Seems" as in present tense of the word.

I'm just disappointed so many fans who are reporting the links, are listening to them and talking about it extensively here.  I will admit that I looked for "God Control", but it's only led me to "God Is Love' every time, so I'm no longer wasting my time.  I can wait until the 14th, when the album is released. 

I have still bought album and stream all next week for her but I did cave but only for God Control I'll wait for the rest in Friday. 

She is an addiction.

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

Can you name them? That would be contradictory. 

I'm listening to these two songs early as payback for MDNA TOUR EDINBURGH and RHT Manchester. Where she was hours later than billed and my concerts were shorter 😏😏😏😈

Guest eroticerotic

But if the album has been officially released in parts of the world, how is it a problem to listen? It just means u can buy your copy where u live yet. But the album is technically  officially out. 

I think reporting them this time around is a bit much? 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Can you name them? That would be contradictory. 

I'm not naming anyone. But as you stated, it is a bit "contradictory" because a lot of the people who are talking about particular tracks that aren't released yet, were the same people screaming about "no leaks" and insisted on reporting whatever leaks. 

I understand the curiosity though, because as I admitted earlier, that I did search for "God Control", but I'm glad I didn't find it.  It's funny though, each link that claimed to be "God Control" was "God Is Love".  

1 minute ago, eroticerotic said:

But if the album has been officially released in parts of the world, how is it a problem to listen? It just means u can buy your copy where u live yet. But the album is technically  officially out. 

It hasn't been "officially released".  Last time I checked, it was in Chile (I think?) started selling the album early, but they have since been told to stop selling it.  

Sofar, the obvious first single for me is I Dont Search I Find. I think if that was the first single, it would have been a hit.

I love Future ... but I'm sorry it was not a song for Eurovision.

I think they were not very aware of what people expect to see in Eurovision. regardless of singing well or bad, the performance lacked strength she very static, the choreography of the dancers too simple, was a missed opportunity, especially because you are watching 200 million people.It has been a mistake.

Let,s forget about ESC ,let's enjoy Madame X, the tour! 

this has just begun!

The album is not out yet and the eternal conversation of the last decade about the supposed wrong choice of single is already underway! Seriously? Can you enjoy an album without thinking about the supposed potential hit that would not happen anyway?🙄

2 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

The album is not out yet and the eternal conversation of the last decade about the supposed wrong choice of single is already underway! Seriously? Can you enjoy an album without thinking about the supposed potential hit that would not happen anyway?🙄

no, because its a trend from 2008.:abuse:

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

no, because its a trend from 2008.:abuse:

We will have a top album list any minute 🤣🤣 HC was underrated blaaaaaah

This era feels a little bit as if she would have released Isaac and Push as first Confessions singles or Candy Perfume Girl and Shanti/Ashtangi as first Ray of Light singles. I understand her concept of giving something back to Portugal and Latin culture, but it's a very risky decision to release so many commercially weak tracks (apart from Medellin) before the album release. It seems she wants to save GC and IDSIF for the NYC Pride and focus on longevity instead of a short massive impact. Maybe it pays off that she still has so many aces up her sleeve.

Just now, Nonoka said:

Uuuuugh This description of God Control sounds so so good but I. must. not. listen.

Who else is having an internal struggle right now? :sneaky:

Me. I want to listen so so bad, but I’d much rather wait until Friday that way I can listen to absolutely everything. 

1 hour ago, side_streets said:

It wasn't her decision, I think. 

She mentioned this in the interwiev for Billboard.

It was the strategy of her management. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

The record company WON'T decide if she performs Future in Eurovision. She decided on that. Period. 

I have a feeling that she wanted to release Dark Ballet as first single. That's my personal intuition. 

1 minute ago, Nonoka said:

Uuuuugh This description of God Control sounds so so good but I. must. not. listen.

Who else is having an internal struggle right now? :sneaky:

You are not  alone, the internal struggle is real!! I keep changing my mind every 8 seconds, but I decided to wait!