Madame X album general discussion

I have to wait since I’m old school and have no idea to even find snippets to listen....ordered the Target Deluxe (I think it’s gonna arrive by Mon) so I also ordered the iTunes deluxe version to tide me over I can listen to it Thur night midnight

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

Do we have any Evita voice on this album?  What about her high range like in Messiah?  Low Karen Carpenter range like in Ghosttown?

I’m just getting home from work and catching up.  Noticing all the individual song threads are up!  I’m so excited for Friday.  I have a weird OCD trait where I can’t listen to stuff until it’s officially released.  Showing my old age, I guess.

It's the most varied album she has ever released. You hear her voice extremely distorted and singing like an angel.  Extreme Occident reminds me most of Evita because it's very musical theatre.

I know newness always colors perception, but if being objective do some of you think Madame X will eventually be considered her masterpiece alongside LAP and ROL or is that absolutely putting the cart before the horse?

I hope there are some others are also waiting until Friday so that it won’t just be me in here raving about everything that morning LOL.

5 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

For me , the biggest surprises are:

"Killers":  "Um caminho...é solitário"

"Crazy":  M singing English-Portuguese is Heaven

How is her pronunciation? I remember a Brazilian friend told me that Veras and Lo Que Siente La Mujer were not so well.

I cannot wait to get all five of my copies.  Come on Friday!  The Queen is back.

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

I know newness always colors perception, but if being objective do some of you think Madame X will eventually be considered her masterpiece alongside LAP and ROL or is that absolutely putting the cart before the horse?

I hope there are some others are also waiting until Friday so that it won’t just be me in here raving about everything that morning LOL.

For me is an instant classic album

2 minutes ago, Querelle said:

How is her pronunciation? I remember a Brazilian friend told me that Veras and Lo Que Siente La Mujer were not so well.

Those songs are HIDEOUS. 

18 minutes ago, Querelle said:

You will fall in love with Looking for Mercy and Crazy - and you will fall in love with Crave & I Rise again from new!

18 minutes ago, Querelle said:

You will fall in love with Looking for Mercy and Crazy - and you will fall in love with Crave & I Rise again from new!

Can’t wait xo!

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

Don’t worry, there are lots of us still waiting 🙂

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Madame X is eclectic and a much riskier and artistic album than any since American Life.  It's Like a Prayer meets Erotica meets American Life.  I think it's much more uneven than those albums though in that the highest highs are among the best songs of her career while another handful is pure filler.  Most of the latter category include the songs we've heard to date, though, so YMMV.

If there was ever an album for an artistic theater tour for the fans, this is it.  It's not very mainstream at all, a handful of songs aside.

2 minutes ago, Querelle said:

Portuguese in Killers is more form portugal (i think)

the others sounds more portuguese from Brazil

4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I'm so curious about her Portuguese accent too! 😁

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

It's so cute Madonna singing in portuguese... I'm in love 😍

The Brasilians in the forum say it sounds more Brasilian than Portuguese. Yes, she is so cute! 🥰

34 minutes ago, madonnastits said:

Can someone PM a link to the leaked album?

🙄 You can join the others suspended till after the album is released.

What makes me even more excited for Friday is that literally every song has been mentioned as a favorite so far except Come Alive. I have so much to look forward to.