Madame X album general discussion

1 minute ago, rebelvvv said:

Just checked myself and the deluxe is still available.

How strange?! That's my screenshot from just now. The other I shared was from instagram. How odd. Ah well, at least it's selling 

Screenshot_20190611-013118.jpg

9 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

We have to create a thread Friday just for us who are waiting! So we can give our thoughts and reactions too 🙂 

Yes, the " waiters thread". :lol:   There are a lot of us 

Then can merge them later. 

i'm so proud of her, the album is an experience in itself and sonically, she has revolutionnized her / the sound.
i'm so glad she was the 1st one to do this, this is a total re-invention, this album is exactly what she needed to do after Ray Of Light ---> Confessions --> Madame X

she doesn't search anymore, she has found. 

i can't stop but picture Lady caca on her computer trying to find a viable link to download and study M's music this time , you know that's what she'll do. She must be crying right now ahahah

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So no one waiting until official release to listen to songs ? 

I am Janelle!  @Jazzy Jan  It's been hard but I am waiting for Friday- took the whole day off so I can slip into a Madame X induced  coma 😋☺️

5 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Must be fake.  I just went to the site and they're still available. 

It was like that yesterday and today. They have just reopened it for orders now.

1 minute ago, Ven Conmigo said:

It was like that yesterday and today. They have just reopened it for orders now.

Amazing, do we know how many pre orders there are/were? 

1 minute ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Glad they're using song titles for the answers! Great strategy 🙂

20 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Must be fake.  I just went to the site and they're still available. 

I’ve been checking all day-still sold out- do u still see it available?

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Of course!  I was like the only person in the world who didn’t listen to Rebel Heart until its release LOL.  I’m old school.

2 minutes ago, ThinkOfMe said:

I’ve been checking all day-still sold out- do u still see it available?

You might need to delete your internet cache.

Glad to see the joy from dance floor bangers fans!  It sounds like you got a couple of gems.  Are us Madonna ballad stans getting anything this time?  Extreme Occident?

Have only heard God Control fuckkkk it's amazing. Finally she's back to leading the pack instead of playing catch up. What an amazing song. That one song shits on her last several albums from a great height. 

Just now, Shane said:

Glad to see the joy from dance floor bangers fans.  It sounds like you got a couple of gems.  Are us ballad stand getting anything this time?  Extreme Occident?

You'll be pleased, believe me. 🙂

Just now, Shane said:

Of course!  I was like the only person in the world who didn’t listen to Rebel Heart until its release LOL.  I’m old school.

I experienced the exciting demo leaks as so much better than the final album. 😅

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Glad to see the joy from dance floor bangers fans!  It sounds like you got a couple of gems.  Are us Madonna ballad stans getting anything this time?  Extreme Occident?

Yes, you'll have orgasms

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Nope! I think a lot of us are avoiding these threads until Friday.

I'll be shaking my mussy to lossless quality Madame X!

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

Glad to see the joy from dance floor bangers fans!  It sounds like you got a couple of gems.  Are us Madonna ballad stans getting anything this time?

You will fall in love with Looking for Mercy and Crazy - and you will fall in love with Crave & I Rise again from new!

Do we have any Evita voice on this album?  What about her high range like in Messiah?  Low Karen Carpenter range like in Ghosttown?

I’m just getting home from work and catching up.  Noticing all the individual song threads are up!  I’m so excited for Friday.  I have a weird OCD trait where I can’t listen to stuff until it’s officially released.  Showing my old age, I guess.