Madame X album general discussion

10 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Did the whole thing leak in HQ or are they LQ?

If they are LQ I won't bother looking for them and will wait til Friday.

HQ

please, report all the links! it's good it only leaked today but anyway it's better to report, I think we don't want her angry again

I choose to only listen friday, but I'm on fire with your descriptions omg I think it's gonna be on my top 5 ever 

Okay so the whole album is available now in HQ will she react ? 

Im just thinking about that all important first week of sales for her.....possibility of releasing it digitally early ?

2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

The fact that a the age of 60, with her 14th album, 36 years into her career, she is giving us her what is shaping up to be her most diverse, bold and unique album is just mind blowing. Pop, Reggae, Disco, Trap, House, Latin, R&B, Ballads, Nutcracker sample and god know what else. Vocal styles that are completely new for her, song structures that go off the beaten path, production from minimalist to completely overboard. Nobody even comes close! Friday should be a worldwide holiday to celebrate her brilliance!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Just now, Crux said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a shitload of awards for this album. It's stunning.

Let's hope so what I've heard hands down beats RH & MDNA it's without doubt the best work she's done with Universal.

From what it has leaked I listened to:

Faz Gostoso (LQ): This can be easily be #1 for weeks in South America or another latin countries. It screams latin hit from the first listen.

God Control (HQ): It's mindblowing. If you listen to it on high volume, it's like a drug, can't get rid of it. Probably one of her best songs from her entire career. NO.1 HIT WORLDWIDE if she would be 30 nowadays.

I Don't Search I Find (HQ): It's like having 9 yo again and wake up on a 1992 morning hearing for the first a mash-up between Vogue, Rescue Me and Up Down Suite. It's incredible that her voice sounds exactly like 1992. TOP 3 HIT if would have been released in the 90s. 

Crazy (HQ): Something very new to her, melody, song structure, singing in spanish/portuguese. Very cool midtempo song. 

So, how is Extreme Occident? Since the Welcome to the World of Madame X trailer, that's the song I'm most curious about.

Not listening till friday, but a review of the song works for me to wait 🙂

2 minutes ago, Crux said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a shitload of awards for this album. It's stunning.

Totally. I'm flabbergasted. :drama:

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Okay so the whole album is available now in HQ will she react ? 

Im just thinking about that all important first week of sales for her.....possibility of releasing it digitally early ?

I don't think it will affect anything.

The general public usually isn't aware of leaks, so I think she'll be fine. It's now our job to spread the word and stream/buy the shit out of it.

Just now, Jairo said:

So, how is Extreme Occident? Since the Welcome to the World of Madame X trailer, that's the song I'm most curious about.

It is very recognizable as the song from the trailer, it's what you would expect based on that snippet just longer

It's comforting & nice but Crazy is the true gem of this album

Just now, zephyralexxx said:

God Control (HQ): It's mindblowing. If you listen to it on high volume, it's like a drug, can't get rid of it. Probably one of her best songs from her entire career. NO.1 HIT WORLDWIDE if she would be 30 nowadays.

100% Now this is a song that if she was 20 years younger would be mega for her everyone would be eating it up. 

Just now, calisto said:

Team Looking for Mercy right out here. This was supposed to be the filler? God

How anyone claimed this to be filler, it’s amazing 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

100% Now this is a song that if she was 20 years younger would be mega for her everyone would be eating it up. 

Definitely! But for us it's already a HIT. I think this will be a top 5 even 3 for me. MDNA and Rebel Heart are not even there. 

1 minute ago, Pablo94 said:

How anyone claimed this to be filler, it’s amazing 

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Looking for Mercy and Killers Who Are Partying are absolutely stunning!!!

Maybe because it takes a long time to pick up. But once it does it's really good

5 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Amàaaaaaaaazing

Just now, zephyralexxx said:

Definitely! But for us it's already a HIT. I think this will be a top 5 even 3 for me. MDNA and Rebel Heart are not even there. 

To me God Control is the song that has the power to bring a lot of people back to Madonna.....far more than Medellin and Crave. I think once the videos out (it sounds as epic as the song) this will draw much of the general public back....it's so infectious. 

Just now, Confessit said:

Better than God Control or on par ?

Both completely different, LFM is an amazing soaring ballad with some of M's strongest vocals of the last couple of years! Truly epic! This should have been on the regular! One of her best ballads ever possibly?!?

"Is it really love if it hurts
Is it really pain if it's inside
On the outside I'm strong
Hold my hand, please sympathize
Hard enough try to forgive
Hard not try to live
Please don't criticize, yeah
Please please sympathize, yeah

Somebody to teach me to love
Somebody to help me rise above
I need to survive
I'm looking for...