Madame X album general discussion

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yep. Their loss. 

Just a few days left! 

I wouldn't say it's a loss. Plus they are not ultra HQ.  There's a certain smugness going around about not listening to it. Four years is a life time in music nowadays! 

1 hour ago, RoyalMadonna said:

I'm still holding back to experience the album in full but goddamn it you guys are making it really hard!!!!

I'm sad cause when the album will be released you guys wont be reacting to the songs you ve already heard 😭

Nobody knows if there's a tomorrow. 🙂

1 minute ago, animalinstinct said:

The album comes out in a matter of days.

why can’t you bitches just wait? I swear her biggest fans are her worst enemies sometimes.

Bless you

I hope everything is as good as I read..

What I do not understand is that if there are songs so powerful and that they can be commercial because they chose it as the first single Medellin. ( Maluma).

I hope that those songs have prominence in the promotion of this album.

Why did not you choose one of those songs for Eurovision?.

let's hope what the strategy is going to be from now, everything in this era is perfect. ( except Eurovision).

I will continue waiting for Friday to listen to the whole album.

although this weekend I will be very busy watching Rosalia, Iggy Pop, black this peas, David Guetta...

17 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The album comes out in a matter of days.

why can’t you bitches just wait? I swear her biggest fans are her worst enemies sometimes.

So true ! I really don't understand why people are so determined to ruin the experience of listening to the album for the first time, it's out in 4 days for pitys sake !!!

5 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

So true ! I really don't understand why people are so determined to ruin the experience of listening to the album for the first time, it's out in 4 days for pitys sake !!!

"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate
Those who run seem to have all the fun
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do"

:confessions:

I totally get the excitement of new Madonna music, and people wanting to hear it, and don't feel smug at all about not listening to the leaks. I simply want to wait till the release date to listen to the album as a whole. Take a couple of hours of my day and take it all in.

The only thing I would ask of people who spot leaks is to please report them... Especially if these are like full songs, even if in low quality. We are very close now to release date.

I don't understand why people don't want to hear anything but ask for long descriptions... And those who listen to them but later report the links :lmao:

Schizophrenia! 

Anyway bless you all!!!! Amazing time to be a fan! 

If the entire album were out there in high quality I could understand people giving in this close to release day.... But by the sounds of it only scraps of the album are floating around on the internet and not all of it in the greatest of quality!

Each to their own I guess! 

The fan reviews are amazing and God Control sounds immense.....like its one of her best songs in years.

But I'm hanging in there now just a few more days. 

1 hour ago, RoyalMadonna said:

I'm still holding back to experience the album in full but goddamn it you guys are making it really hard!!!!

I'm sad cause when the album will be released you guys wont be reacting to the songs you ve already heard 😭

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yep. Their loss. 

Just a few days left! 

We are reacting to it now.

Crazy is the best song, I love it so much. Everything I ever wanted from her...she served it.

2 hours ago, side_streets said:

Sorry, but Medellin, Crave and Dark Ballet are amazing songs.

They might not be your cup of tea, but calling them "shit" is overstatement.

Medellin is a nice song but it certainly shouldn't have been the first taste from Madame X. She offers so much more than that on this record.

I've always felt like, while yes, charting and making money was a goal with Madame X, another real goal was just to be free spirited and release the music and singles that she wanted. Which is why we got Medellin as the first single. It wasn't about releasing the most commercially viable track to start. This was Madonna's statement piece to songwriting camps and wanting to release what she felt embodied the spirit of Madame X.

Medellín is brilliant. 

1 minute ago, kubi said:

I've always felt like, while yes, charting and making money was a goal with Madame X, another real goal was just to be free spirited and release the music and singles that she wanted. Which is why we got Medellin as the first single. It wasn't about releasing the most commercially viable track to start. This was Madonna's statement piece to songwriting camps and wanting to release what she felt embodied the spirit of Madame X.

I agree. Medellín is brilliant. 

3 minutes ago, kubi said:

i also think medellin is the most commercial track so far...that 1,2 cha cha part and chorus are just so catchy. Add Maluma to the mix for potential buyers and viewers. I understand her choice.

10 minutes ago, bitsy said:

Medellin is a nice song but it certainly shouldn't have been the first taste from Madame X. She offers so much more than that on this record.

Well, her management mada that choice.

I only said that Medellin wasn't a shit song. 👌