Madame X album general discussion

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Omg but Leo!! No way! And the scenery!! No way the book can do better than Leo’s performance and all the breathtaking scenery... but I’ll have to read it now!! Didn’t know it was based on a book 😁

God I was impressed by Leo in that movie, right from the very start I wanted to go to that world. Exactly like a movie is suppose to make you feel. and great music!! This movie was way before smart phones and instagram.

The movie has aged a little but Leonardo's performance is worth watching it (and the scenery).

25 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

It feels like Anitta is singing more than Madonna on Faz Gostoso or is it just the low quality? Are the singing the chorus together? I can most hear Annita

I heard that Anitta only sings like 2 words and it's like she's not even there. So what is the truth? lol

46 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

It feels like Anitta is singing more than Madonna on Faz Gostoso or is it just the low quality? Are the singing the chorus together? I can most hear Annita

Really? If you look up the tag on Twitter her fans are complaining that she only sings 2 lines and it’s all Madonna lol

48 minutes ago, danorbit said:

By reading all the comments, I couldn't resist and I had to listen to I Don't Search I Find.... OMFG!!!! It's INCREDIBLE!!!! It is soooo Madonna! Those fucking strings! That bass, that beat! Vogue and Rescue Me had a beautiful baby, indeed.

God bless Madonna + Mirwais.

IDSIF will be mashed up with candy shop on the madame x tour, just like erotica did on the mdna tour

Just now, Andra said:

Ppl are really stanning hard for IDSIF.. omg is it really that good?

It is, one of the highlights on the album. God Control being one of the other obvious highlights!

1 minute ago, robster said:

It is, one of the highlights on the album. God Control being one of the other obvious highlights!

have you heard the tracks?

Can you give us a detailed review of the songs? 

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

have you heard the tracks?

Can you give us a detailed review of the songs? 

Which one do you want a review of first? I could go into detail yeah

:drama: it is what literally everyone is saying. omg i can't take this

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Which one do you want a review of first? I could go into detail yeah

Batuka...and what s the more conplex in the music  and brave in the lyrics and wich one is both in your opinion ?

Tnks in advance R.

Okay, beware of spoilers, detailed review of God Control:

The track opens with a continuation of the ending of Dark Ballet, you hear M huffing and puffing and breathing, then a solemn piano with M's vocals (she sounds like she has grills in her mouth, but for some reason it fits the tone of the lyrics, as her voice starts to get more and more aggrivated and aggresive as she continues). Talking about the state of the nation and how we need to wake up "When they talk reforms, it makes me laugh. They pretend to help, it makes me laugh." She finishes with "They say that we need love, but we need more then this", piano drops away for a bit, then the choir comes in full blast, repeating the line "We lost God Control". Then the track stops, and these disco tinged violins come in, you hear a few gun shots and bullet shells falling to the floor, a stewardess like vocal comes in saying "This is your wake-up call. I'm like your nightmare. I'm here to start your day!" Full on Disco instrumentation kicks in as M starts to sing "This is your wake-up call". Very catchy melody, with violins warbling, clapping, a fun beat, then comes the wordy rappinghood inspired rap section followed by a whispering M "everybody knows the damn truth, wake up" which goes into frantically warbling violins with a repeated and heavily vocodered Wake Up. Then later the violins drop out as the disco beat continues and she sings a new melody line "It's a weird kind of energy", then back into the vocodered wake-up, back to the wordy rappinghood rap. Then the track starts to build to a crescendo with the violins rising and falling, vocodered warbling "wake up, wake up, wake up" again. Instrumental bit with Mirwais' best take on disco. Then the track drops in energy as she screams in a processed voice "A NEW DEMOCRACY", as the music is low in energy she starts whispering the opening monologue again as the music starts to swell, this time with the Choir in the background, heavy chords slammed on the piano as the track grows and grows, untill only the choir remains repeating "We lost god control" untill they drop out as well and M repeats in a whispered voice "wake up wake up wake up" until it fades out!

Okay, beware of spoilers, detailed review of God Control:

The track opens with a continuation of the ending of Dark Ballet, you hear M huffing and puffing and breathing, then a solemn piano with M's vocals. Talking about the state of the nation and how we need to wake up "When they talk reforms, it makes me laugh. They pretend to help, it makes me laugh." She finishes with "They say that we need love, but we need more then this", piano drops away for a bit, then the choir comes in full blast, repeating the line "We lost God Control". Then the track stops, and these disco tinged violins come in, you hear a few gun shots and bullet shells falling to the floor, a stewardess like vocal comes in saying "This is your wake-up call. I'm like your nightmare. I'm here to start your day!" Full on Disco instrumentation kicks in as M starts to sing "This is your wake-up call". Very catchy melody, with violins warbling, clapping, a fun beat, then comes the wordy rappinghood inspired rap section followed by a whispering M "everybody knows the damn truth, wake up" which goes into frantically warbling violins with a repeated and heavily vocodered Wake Up. Then later the violins drop out as the disco beat continues and she sings a new melody line "It's a weird kind of energy", then back into the vocodered wake-up, back to the wordy rappinghood rap. Then the track starts to build to a crescendo with the violins rising and falling, vocodered warbling "wake up, wake up, wake up" again. Instrumental bit with Mirwais' best take on disco. Then the track drops in energy as she screams in a processed voice "A NEW DEMOCRACY", as the music is low in energy she starts whispering the opening monologue again as the music starts to swell, this time with the Choir in the background, heavy chords slammed on the piano as the track grows and grows, untill only the choir remains repeating "We lost god control" untill they drop out as well and M repeats in a whispered voice "wake up wake up wake up" until it fades out!

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR IT