Madame X album general discussion

These songs are growing me. I’m a drop obsessed with Soltera atm. Translating the lyrics has been fun (the lyric websites aren’t exactly correct). Here’s a little tid bit: 

Si siente’ que hay un viaje ahí en tu mente (Woo) Será por el exceso de Aguardiente (Dile)

because of the excess of Aguardiente.

Aguardiente (which literally translates to burning water) is one of the most famous alcoholic beverages in Antioquia (where Medellín is located). The Aguardiente Antioqueño, which is the most famous in the region, accompanies all parties in Medellín and has become an icon of the Paisas (inhabitants of Antioquia). This liquor has an anise flavor and is derived from sugar cane.

7 minutes ago, thelight said:

These songs are growing me. I’m a drop obsessed with Soltera atm. Translating the lyrics has been fun (the lyric websites aren’t exactly correct). Here’s a little tid bit: 

Si siente’ que hay un viaje ahí en tu mente (Woo) Será por el exceso de Aguardiente (Dile)

because of the excess of Aguardiente.

Aguardiente (which literally translates to burning water) is one of the most famous alcoholic beverages in Antioquia (where Medellín is located). The Aguardiente Antioqueño, which is the most famous in the region, accompanies all parties in Medellín and has become an icon of the Paisas (inhabitants of Antioquia). This liquor has an anise flavor and is derived from sugar cane.

I love aguardiente. 🔥 

2 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I have a question about album versions for Australians. I want to be able to purchase the deluxe version which has the full track list like the target version in the US. Does anyone know any Australian release details?

Yes buy the 2 Disc version with 18 tracks & 32 page booklet available at both JB & Sanity for around $50 AUD. 

Guest eroticerotic

ok so I heard the full I Don't Search. dam thats equal parts interesting and banger. 

It def feels very 90s, her spoken parts sound VERY erotica - ish as a whole (aside from the vocoder parts) 

6 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

ok so I heard the full I Don't Search. dam thats equal parts interesting and banger. 

It def feels very 90s, her spoken parts sound VERY erotica - ish as a whole (aside from the vocoder parts) 

I don’t search is like thief of hearts and nobody’s perfect had a baby. The godfather is rescue me and the god mother is let it will be 

13 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I don’t search is like thief of hearts and nobody’s perfect had a baby. The godfather is rescue me and the god mother is let it will be 

Hmmm.... this sounds beyond amazing...

For once I actually have enough will power not to listen to the snippets or the leaked songs. Only Faz Gostoso cuz I already heard the original. Even then, it turned out so much better, should have waited!! 

2 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

*NO SHARING, NO ASKING FOR, AND NO HINTING FOR ILLEGAL MADAME X DOWNLOAD LINKS ALLOWED ON THE FORUM!!!*

Thank you!! 🙌🏼 

Everybody(on other forums as well) praising the snippets and full songs they've heard...I'm not sure how I'm able to resist this time around, the will power that I have damn!!

21 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Is there a Snoop Dogg collaboration coming up? Maybe a song remix for Top 40 radio?

Not sure ... In this case, I think Andy (or whoever is doing her hair in this IG post) is wearing a Snoop T-shirt... But she did post a photo from her Oscars party (later, not the day after) of her with Snoop and Pharrell. 

Could mean nothing, but ... she posted photos from the previous year’s Oscars party with Cardi B and Quavo, right? And we got Champagne Rose and Future ... 

Pharrell was involved in the original demo of Back That Up, so that means he would have a track on a version of Madame X, unless it has been reworked by someone else. 

We’ll see, I suppose!

4 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

I haven’t heard anything but the official releases so i’m so hyped for friday!❤️

Same here.   Apart from the 5 songs already released,  have not heard anything else.  Makes it so exciting to listen to on release day. 

OMG It's only Monday ! I'm trying my hardest to resist !

Tick Tock Tick Tock ....

37 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here.   Apart from the 5 songs already released,  have not heard anything else.  Makes it so exciting to listen to on release day. 

I have not heard anything either ..

9 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

God Control is cool but not catchy not single material really

..say what flavour you like and she(WE) ll skip it for you 

34 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I don't search I find is my favourite so far. I thought this Madonna had died. Well she's resurrected. 

Well maybe they finally let her make music she actually loves making 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Well maybe they finally let her make music she actually loves making 🤷🏻‍♂️

Right?! For me so far, this album is as "current" (I hate that word) as her others but it has something that's been missing since confessions,and that's maturity. 

It's all so beautiful so far. 

12 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Right?! For me so far, this album is as "current" (I hate that word) as her others but it has something that's been missing since confessions,and that's maturity. 

It's all so beautiful so far. 

Yeah, MDNA with its GGW thing was the lowest I’ve ever witnessed Madonna go with music. Rebel Heart was a breath of actual fresh air. But this! This is THE Madonna!! Missed her so much! 😍❌✨ And I haven’t even heard any of the snippets yet, except Faz Gostoso.