Madame X album general discussion

16 minutes ago, Nikki said:

are you basing it on the teaser? because if so, u crazy man

There are more than one teasers around.

30 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Do we know if the 3rd single is coming at the same time as the album or she is waiting for pride maybe?

i don't think it matters since the song itself will be available on friday. releasing the video the week before pride might make sense though.

1 minute ago, bardo said:

i don't think it matters since the song itself will be available on friday. releasing the video the week before pride might make sense though.

Just hoping for radioplay, radio2 played Medellin

7 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

Guess I'm nobody then.  I've never used a streaming service, and I plan on buying Madame X in multiple physical formats.  I just don't find the same vibes from digital releases as having an album in front of you with the artwork and the full package.  Plus I don't ever have to worry about a computer crash or no Wi-Fi signal.

Correct. There's a reason why Rebel Heart was only #2. Things change. We as fans need to get with the times and its great you bought physical copies there's also a reason why there are diff versions...because no artist can depend one version of an album and streaming is what people are using now to chart.

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

So it's out in Chile? Officially? In confused now lol 

Yes it is. Several fans have posted pictures and clips.

1 hour ago, bardo said:

you're right that it's probably inevitable at this point. but these days big releases don't really leak more than a day or two before unless there's a big breach of some kind (like bjork and madonna's last albums). the labels have gotten pretty good at keeping things on lockdown. not sure how that store in chile received the vinyl so early or why they chose to sell it before friday.

If they decided to sell it before it was a huge mistake and I’m sure they’ll regret it. And yeah I mean the album hasn’t leaked yet and if there’s any link out there it’s because someone legally bought the album in Chile and decided to illegally share it but it’s not leaked just released before it’s time

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

lmao u crazy. it's pop/disco perfection

love it too- the reference someone said feels like old school Tom Tom Club lyrics- makes it cool as shit

1 hour ago, Jairo said:

My bet is the album will debut #1 on the Billboard 200 chart with 130k-150k copies sold on first week.

Remember:

Bruce Springsteen is releasing the same day (his fanbase is more traditional than digital)
Madonna's fanbase is mixed. Both traditional and digital, she will have more streams than Bruce's album for sure
Also, the ticket bundle will be available in the States, so the fans whou bought Madame X Tour tickets can download the album starting this Friday.

We need:

Interviews
Late night and talk shows appeareances
At least one televised performance

That's all! I'm pretty optimistic this time. 

@jairo :   the bundle include a  physical and digital copy .. as soon as they ship the CD, will count toward the Chart 

I do remember that I had to accept the purcharse of the CD.. dont remember if there was an option to reject ... 

47 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Not only in your mind I promise ☺

Really each Time i see one of your post you’re really negative and allways such a downer. You only heard snippets, but you décide it wasn’t catchy and it’s odd. Seriously man keep your negativity for yourself. I don’t think you belong here.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Not enough to make an informed decision on a 6 minute song. The snippets equal maybe 1 minute total and even then are not in order.

I have listened to the snippets and my gosh they sound great. 

Astonishingly considering the publication (and what you can see even from those snippets), I think my favourite line from any review of the album comes from the Daily Mail headline 'Madame X by Madonna hits you instantly with its vitality'. It is as if the fullness of the tracks and the scope of them is what has convinced reviewers, who were so ready to trash her (at least some of them), to give it a good mark. I am v excited. 

I have a question about album versions for Australians. I want to be able to purchase the deluxe version which has the full track list like the target version in the US. Does anyone know any Australian release details?

I love that nothing, not even the "disco stomper" God Control seems to be formulaic musically this time around. The tempo and structure of Medellín are off (we don't get a chorus until 2 and a half minutes in), the Nutcracker interlude of Dark Ballet...I'm loving it all! :dramatic:

1 minute ago, MadFan said:

I love that nothing, not even the "disco banger" God Control seems to be formulaic musically this time around. The tempo and structure of Medellín are off (we don't get a chorus until 2 and a half minutes in), the Nutcracker interlude of Dark Ballet...I'm loving it all! :dramatic:

6 minutes long, i'm not so sure it will have a real clear structure. I predict we will be too busy dancing to notice anyways 

Just now, Shaun said:

Based on clips alone, this might top Rebel Heart for me, which would be a feat.

I already predict it will be on everyone's top 5 if not top 3 albums of Madonna 

1 minute ago, MadFan said:

I love that nothing, not even the "disco banger" God Control seems to be formulaic musically this time around. The tempo and structure of Medellín are off (we don't get a chorus until 2 and a half minutes in), the Nutcracker interlude of Dark Ballet...I'm loving it all! :dramatic:

Yes! "Weirdonna" is in full force and I love it!!

Kinda like the idea of there being few "cookie cutter" like tracks. Love that people (including myself) may listen to it and may be be a little uncomfortable or uncertain about some songs at first. Madame X doesn't seem to like instant gratification.

13 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes! "Weirdonna" is in full force and I love it!!

Kinda like the idea of there being few "cookie cutter" like tracks. Love that people (including myself) may listen to it and may be be a little uncomfortable or uncertain about some songs at first. Madame X doesn't seem to like instant gratification.

I do hope we get a few of her classic middle eight/bridges such as the glorious one in Crave!

20 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

I Don’t Search I find is out in full. I’m trying to be strong and not listen to it but it’s so tempting lol!

It’s everything it’s supposed to be. A young classic.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Everyone is saying it’s a Confessions like song 

16 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Everyone is saying it’s a Confessions like song 

“Everybody knows the damn truth”. It’s already classic 

I haven’t heard anything but the official releases so i’m so hyped for friday!❤️