Madame X album general discussion

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

The hunger is real

jtDaru1.gif

hahaha...just saw this on the fotop forum

I'm gonna save this for personal matters. thanks 

The album will definitely leak this week and there is NO need to panic. It won’t affect it’s sales. I’m a Kylie fan as much as a Madonna fan and Golden leaked 4-5 days prior to the release and it was a commercial success (on Kylie’s markets of only of course). All albums released in this digital era leak at least a week prior to the official release and if it’s been legally sold in countries like Chile they’ll keep posting it which doesn’t make it right but there’s not much we can do about it. What we can do is report those links (if we see them) and wait for the official release but trust me guys, at this point it will definitely leak (or just be posted cause it’s actually been released in 1 country so far) and it’s not something to be mortified about. Just don’t share the links and do not listen to it even if you bought it. Help them take the links down by reporting them but again...don’t panic. The sales can not be affected at all at this point. All albums from all artists leak 1-2 weeks before and nothing happens, this is technically not a leak it’s just a rushed release in 1 market and so far it’s under control. Madame X will be a success! Can’t wait for Friday. 

25 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

You guys Faz Gostoso is Fire!!!! 🔥💥💃🏻

I did NOT expect it to be that good!!

BETTER be a single!! 

I mean I still haven’t listened to anything else. This song is a remake, so I listened it. But HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS IT’S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Yes! It’s screaming single material.

i love it

4 minutes ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

The album will definitely leak this week and there is NO need to panic. It won’t affect it’s sales. I’m a Kylie fan as much as a Madonna fan and Golden leaked 4-5 days prior to the release and it was a commercial success (on Kylie’s markets of only of course). All albums released in this digital era leak at least a week prior to the official release and if it’s been legally sold in countries like Chile they’ll keep posting it which doesn’t make it right but there’s not much we can do about it. What we can do is report those links (if we see them) and wait for the official release but trust me guys, at this point it will definitely leak (or just be posted cause it’s actually been released in 1 country so far) and it’s not something to be mortified about. Just don’t share the links and do not listen to it even if you bought it. Help them take the links down by reporting them but again...don’t panic. The sales can not be affected at all at this point. All albums from all artists leak 1-2 weeks before and nothing happens, this is technically not a leak it’s just a rushed release in 1 market and so far it’s under control. Madame X will be a success! Can’t wait for Friday. 

So it's out in Chile? Officially? In confused now lol 

47 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

BETTER be a single!! 

I mean I still haven’t listened to anything else. This song is a remake, so I listened it. But HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS IT’S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!! 

YES It's so GOOD!

54 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

BETTER be a single!! 

Yes. The second part of the song is different , the rhythm changes and blows your mind. A hot video will make it go Viral "Safado....." 

31 minutes ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

you're right that it's probably inevitable at this point. but these days big releases don't really leak more than a day or two before unless there's a big breach of some kind (like bjork and madonna's last albums). the labels have gotten pretty good at keeping things on lockdown. not sure how that store in chile received the vinyl so early or why they chose to sell it before friday.

My bet is the album will debut #1 on the Billboard 200 chart with 130k-150k copies sold on first week.

Remember:

Bruce Springsteen is releasing the same day (his fanbase is more traditional than digital)
Madonna's fanbase is mixed. Both traditional and digital, she will have more streams than Bruce's album for sure
Also, the ticket bundle will be available in the States, so the fans whou bought Madame X Tour tickets can download the album starting this Friday.

We need:

Interviews
Late night and talk shows appeareances
At least one televised performance

That's all! I'm pretty optimistic this time. 

1 minute ago, Marcello77 said:

That´s what I mean. There´s no "Hung Up" in this album

God Control is cool but not catchy not single material really

Just now, XXL said:

Four days  :drama:

After four years

I still can't believe it!! June 14th, 2019. Another Madonna Holiday for us.

From the sound of those clips Killers is sonically so intruiging, it features the music that we could also hear in the Welcome To The World of Madame X Teaser video! Sooooooo cinematic and moody and twisted and dark!

Do we know if the 3rd single is coming at the same time as the album or she is waiting for pride maybe?

1 minute ago, robster said:

From the sound of those clips Killers is sonically so intruiging, it features the music that we could also hear in the Welcome To The World of Madame X Teaser video! Sooooooo cinematic and moody and twisted and dark!

I agree, very dark, euphoric and perfect production but no way is Killers the drag queen video ☺

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

I agree, very dark, euphoric and perfect production but no way is Killers the drag queen video ☺

Nope, that has been established as being God Control for quite some time now!

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Killers is so dope. It´s like "Dont tell me" in drugs!

22 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Hung Uppers already disappointed. Oh! 

I love how they judge a song they haven’t heard in full and in good quality :rotfl:

Have not heard God Control yet, with all the snippets raving reviews about it I am so looking forward to finally play it in full once is out on Friday with the album - I Don't Search... flipping heck that sounded very promising and gorgeous, and so did Faz.

Shaping up to be a highly enjoyable variety of music styles and genres Madame X, waiting with big anticipation! So happy 🙂