Madame X album general discussion

9 minutes ago, Jairo said:

JAJAJAJAJAJA

-Please don't throw a bomb into the White House
-The bomb is not leaving me. I will not throw it
-Thank you

Β 

Plus this guy will be watched like a hawk for this week. Probably by M and the twins themselves.Β 

19 minutes ago, ThinkOfMe said:

I missed the pre order too-hope it is in the stores on Friday

Β 

1 hour ago, UnapologeticRebel said:

It’s probably already been answered but what are the two bonus tracks on the Target edition? Β I see pre orders are sold out.

Thanks to @HolidayGuy, I checked again, and, even though it WAS indeed sold out earlier, it is available again!Β 

I made a Madame X Era Playlist on Apple Music. I included Soltera and Champagne Rose (which is considered the best song on Quavo’s album). Fun fact: Β My obsession with lyrics, as a poet and songwriter led me toΒ reversedο»ΏΒ the opening reversed lyric by Madonna on Soltera. She’s saying β€œand I rather be alone, and I rather be alone, lone, lone”. It’s just the beginning of her of the lyric:verseΒ in the song. When they reverse it, it lends toward anΒ Arabic vibe.Β πŸ˜‡

26 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

Is it really not expected to hit #1 on the B200? What is the predicted first week sales?Β 

Definitely not. Pre order sales are low across amazon iTunes etc in both UK and US.i would say even no 2 is not guaranteed but let’s see what happens come Friday.Β 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I even love the Anita teaser. what a breakdown!

I know!! it was the song I was the less excited about, and yet it's the one that stuck in my head the mostΒ 

24 minutes ago, peter said:

Β 

Thanks to @HolidayGuy, I checked again, and, even though it WAS indeed sold out earlier, it is available again!Β 

Thank You I had it in my cart went to get my credit card and it sold out again-I’m going to keep checking-let me know if U see it again

7 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I know!! it was the song I was the less excited about, and yet it's the one that stuck in my head the mostΒ 

it's so energetic. I thought it was gonna be way more top40/commercial ish (and it is), but then that breakdown really surprised me.Β :dramatic:

6 minutes ago, ThinkOfMe said:

Thank You I had it in my cart went to get my credit card and it sold out again-I’m going to keep checking-let me know if U see it again

I know!! the same just happened to me, unfortunately...Β 

I am chatting with a customer service representative ... they said β€œthe item has complete sold out” ... and I asked if they would even have (exclusive)Β CDs in store on Friday. He said β€œI’m sorry, as of now we don’t have more information. In this case I request you to keep an eye on the website.”

πŸ˜•

Mess.

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

it's so energetic. I thought it was gonna be way more top40/commercial ish (and it is), but then that breakdown really surprised me.Β :dramatic:

I just heard a little bit of the song but can't wait to hear it in fullΒ 

2 minutes ago, peter said:

I know!! the same just happened to me, unfortunately...Β 

I am chatting with a customer service representative ... they said β€œthe item has complete sold out” ... and I asked if they would even have (exclusive)Β CDs in store on Friday. He said β€œI’m sorry, as of now we don’t have more information. In this case I request you to keep an eye on the website.”

πŸ˜•

Mess.

Thanks Peter-My own fault for not ordering sooner, didn’t think it would sell out

Just now, ThinkOfMe said:

Thanks Peter-My own fault for not ordering sooner, didn’t think it would sell out

Well, yeah, I guess it’s my own fault, too. I just thought the purpose of pre-orders is to assess demand ... and if you have another week to go before release, I assumed they’d still take pre-orders, even if the fulfillment might be delayed (i.e., okay, I understand I might not receive it on release day).Β 

I also would have hoped that, if they cut off pre-orders, they would say it is because only a certain quantity was reserved for pre-order, and that limit has been reached, BUT there will be limited inventory available for purchase in store on Friday. But, no, that’s apparently not the case. (Could be, but nobody knows?!?)

Guys, I could cry! I can’t believe it’s coming out this week!Β 

Β 

And reading the posts above, there better be copies in store Friday morning! It’s also a good sign, I went to see if I could pre order Bruce and I could. But not Madame X.Β 

The small snippet of Killers I heard on Twitter is fantastic, sounds likeΒ a snake charmer's song. It reminds me of Paradise (Not for Me).

1 hour ago, peter said:

Darn! I almost pre-ordered it last night, but was researching all the options again β€” looking at international Amazon choices for the box set and Japanese imports ... and it got late, so I just said, β€œoh, I’ll sleep on it.” Can’t believe the pre-order is sold out a week before. Irritating.

As for the tracks, I think it’s just what others have said: β€œExtreme Occident” and β€œLooking for Mercy.” On release date, that is the exclusive physical CD option to get those tracks in the US. The box set doesn’t come out until the following week, and the 2CD is an import only. (Yes, those tracks are on the deluxe digital, but the only CD that will have it on release day in the USΒ is Target.)

Ah, ok - not as exclusive as I thought - as long as I have the all of the available tracks, i'm good.

2 minutes ago, SabihaSultan said:

The small snippet of Killers I heard on Twitter is fantastic, sounds likeΒ a snake charmer's song. It reminds me of Paradise (Not for Me).

Exactly my fav (from snippets so far)

4 minutes ago, UnapologeticRebel said:

Ah, ok - not as exclusive as I thought - as long as I have the all of the available tracks, i'm good.

Right β€” possibly! As @hornΒ pointed out, you can order the same thing from the UK or (possibly) Japan.Β 

In terms of the music, you should be able to get it digitally. (Box set or 2CD will have these tracks, as well.) If you want a physical copy with the β€œI Rise”/blonde braids cover, the Target or other exclusive versions in other countries are the only way to get it, it seems.

2 minutes ago, peter said:

Right β€” possibly! As @hornΒ pointed out, you can order the same thing from the UK or (possibly) Japan.Β 

In terms of the music, you should be able to get it digitally. (Box set or 2CD will have these tracks, as well.) If you want a physical copy with the β€œI Rise”/blonde braids cover, the Target or other exclusive versions in other countries are the only way to get it, it seems.

To be honest, what I want the most is the 2CD hardcover book that is an import right now through Amazon - but I have no idea what's on it and I l don't want to order it (as it's $30) until I know. Β I already have the iTunes deluxe pre-ordered and i'm getting two standards with my concert tickets. Β I just want the easiest way to get all of the official released tracks.

36 minutes ago, Sideris said:

Omg killers gives me nobody’s perfect vibes !!😍😍😍

I love the sound of killers its very mourna..from the taste we got

the thirst is real. It's so low quality I didn't continue to listen to the song. I gonna watch dark ballet and try to forget that leaks might happen and wait for friday

You guys Faz Gostoso is Fire!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’ƒπŸ»

I did NOT expect it to be that good!!

BETTER be a single!!Β 

I mean I still haven’t listened to anything else. This song is a remake, so I listened it. But HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS IT’S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!Β 

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

3 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

the thirst is real. It's so low quality I didn't continue to listen to the song. I gonna watch dark ballet and try to forget that leaks might happen and wait for friday

Yes, only 5 days! It’s almost here!Β :confessions: