Madame X album general discussion

You guys can enjoy your physical albums just fine! I mean I’m gonna buy a bunch of them for myself and to give away, like I always do. But please go ahead and stream it on Spotify at least for first couple of weeks!!! Let’s get those numbers pumped!! 

Love hearing this!

aaron_b_u  about Killers:

VERY different from what I expected. Based on reviews and video rumors I thought it would be an upbeat dance song. Instead, it's a slow CREEPY folksy song. Very eerie. Haunting. European. It gets a beat in the final 1.5 minutes. It sounds like a "Music" song? The lyrics are always repeating "I will be X if X is Y"

I will be gay if the gay are burned

I will be Islam if Islam is hated

I will be a woman if she's raped and her heart is breaking

I'll be a child if the children are exploited

I know what I am and I know what I'm not

Then the chorus is in... Portugese? I think

After the chorus we hear twisted circus horns going up and down with some digital manipulation like on Music tracks (Impressive Instant)

It's a very haunting, powerful, slow song. Atmosphere and mood AF

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Love hearing this!

VERY different from what I expected. Based on reviews and video rumors I thought it would be an upbeat dance song. Instead, it's a slow CREEPY folksy song. Very eerie. Haunting. European. It gets a beat in the final 1.5 minutes. It sounds like a "Music" song? The lyrics are always repeating "I will be X if X is Y"

After the chorus we hear twisted circus horns going up and down with some digital manipulation like on Music tracks (Impressive Instant)

I’m so excited for this song!!!!!

This is really shaping up to be her most creative era I've experienced, possibly period tbh. :dramatic:

21 minutes ago, Musicinferno said:

I totally need a double vinyl 12" Maxi Single of I Don´t Search I Find with:

A Extended Mix (like 12 minutes)

B Instrumental

C Acapella

D Dub

Now! Release!

Same feeling here. It's like 1991 again. 

51 minutes ago, UnapologeticRebel said:

It’s probably already been answered but what are the two bonus tracks on the Target edition?  I see pre orders are sold out.

Darn! I almost pre-ordered it last night, but was researching all the options again — looking at international Amazon choices for the box set and Japanese imports ... and it got late, so I just said, “oh, I’ll sleep on it.” Can’t believe the pre-order is sold out a week before. Irritating.

As for the tracks, I think it’s just what others have said: “Extreme Occident” and “Looking for Mercy.” On release date, that is the exclusive physical CD option to get those tracks in the US. The box set doesn’t come out until the following week, and the 2CD is an import only. (Yes, those tracks are on the deluxe digital, but the only CD that will have it on release day in the US is Target.)

37 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Love hearing this!

so has it been confirmed that this is indeed the drag video? or is that still up in the air? 

10 minutes ago, peter said:

Darn! I almost pre-ordered it last night, but was researching all the options again — looking at international Amazon choices for the box set and Japanese imports ... and it got late, so I just said, “oh, I’ll sleep on it.” Can’t believe the pre-order is sold out a week before. Irritating.

As for the tracks, I think it’s just what others have said: “Extreme Occident” and “Looking for Mercy.” On release date, that is the exclusive physical CD option to get those tracks in the US. The box set doesn’t come out until the following week, and the 2CD is an import only. (Yes, those tracks are on the deluxe digital, but the only CD that will have it on release day in the US is Target.)

I missed the pre order too-hope it is in the stores on Friday

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Embarrassing!

I'm not his biggest fan but seriously what do you suggest? It's out there. Sites are getting removed. He can't fly to Chile

4 hours ago, the-queen said:

I want everyone to enjoy this week. Release day should be an international holiday. :confessions:

I can't wait. It's a Madonna Holiday yayyy 🌃🌄👸🏼💫💫🌷🙏💃💃🏞

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Screenshot_2019-06-09-22-29-32-491_com.android.chrome.png

JAJAJAJAJAJA

-Please don't throw a bomb into the White House
-The bomb is not leaving me. I will not throw it
-Thank you