Madame X album general discussion

6 minutes ago, xtaticboy82 said:

I Don’t Search I Find!! 👍😱

The theme song of those casually finding clips online and listening to them and then trying to get the user's account closed 😏

If you listen to the first Tom Tom Club album, also on Sire Records, it’s totally obvious it had an enormous influence on Madonna’s early musical output. I think a lot of Reggie’s synths and guitars, as well as the Jellybean embellishments in general on the first album were inspired by that sound. When I first heard Mother and Father I thought she’d been listening to Tina Weymouth! I love that deadpan rapping style. No one got the irony of the American Life album raps, and so I’m glad she’s giving it to us all over with tongue further planted in cheek! 

Edited by Herfaceremains

50 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

If you listen to the first Tom Tom Club album, also on Sire Records, it’s totally obvious it had an enormous influence on Madonna’s early musical output. I think a lot of Reggie’s synths and guitars, as well as the Jellybean embellishments in general on the first album were inspired by that sound. When I first heard Mother and Father I thought she’d been listening to Tina Weymouth! I love that deadpan rapping style. No one got the irony of the American Life album raps, and so I’m glad she’s giving it to us all over with tongue further planted in cheek! 

☝️👌👏

Based on the five songs that have been released and all of the reviews so far, it does not seem that the album will have even a single bad song.  

2 hours ago, Herfaceremains said:

Absolutely! That whole album is amazing too!!

12 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

It’s a miracle this thing hasn’t leaked yet. 

I'm so happy that nothing leaked yet, but I think from now on it's a matter of time. 

When do new albums leak? One week prior official release? 

I think that some people do have the new album by now it will leak in the next two days.

I can't wait for this album . It's the first Madonna's album in a looooong time I am very curious to hear .

7 minutes ago, nicholasyund said:

Does anyone remember the “static” sample M posted on her IG story back in October. It sounded very Bollywood-esque. Could it be Extreme Occident? 

It sounded delicious. I still remember it, it was one of my most anticipated tracks.

I'm glad reading all your "reviews" from the snippets. Trying to avoid the audios lol but I'm sure we will be amazed this friday.

4 minutes ago, Jairo said:

I'm glad reading all your "reviews" from the snippets. Trying to avoid the audios lol but I'm sure we will be amazed this friday.

I have no doubt we will. I think those songs are confessions level, even higher.

she better release them the way they deserve.

9 hours ago, Showdown said:

Everybody has gone crazy and overestimating a madonna leak less than a week before release.

1)nobody buys cds anymore 

2)nobody downloads mp3s anymore especially if they're not even casual fans since it takes up space and have to go through torrents or shady sites

3)everyone streams 

4)all the hostile reaction to people buying the album LEGALLY through a store is a turn off

Just stop relax and STREAM when its available on spotify or apple music. Don't be a baby cryer, dont harass fans, dont do the YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN game.

Guess I'm nobody then.  I've never used a streaming service, and I plan on buying Madame X in multiple physical formats.  I just don't find the same vibes from digital releases as having an album in front of you with the artwork and the full package.  Plus I don't ever have to worry about a computer crash or no Wi-Fi signal.

Edited by momosfantasy