Madame X album general discussion

52 minutes ago, Nikki said:

they sound like mixes of rescue me, hung up, and impressive instant. maybe a little Future lovers. Insane whoever decided to not make any of those two the first (and second) single. they sound like undeniable hits.

This is disturbing!!! Why??????

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

This is disturbing!!! Why??????

I'm happy fans are so excited by God Control and I Search I Find.....so am I! Can't lie though, it's a little disappointing to repeatedly see these comments because it implies that Madonna should only release "disco stompers", like that's all she's good for or something. Clearly, that's not the vibe she was going for with this album. She wanted to present Madame X in a different way than portray it as a "disco banger"/COADf-esque era....because it's not. 

And tqqh, based on those teeny tiny, very LQ clips, I don't even think the "disco bangers" sound like the most interesting things. I'm more intrigued by other songs now after hearing the snippets.

4 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

lol cute. ☺️ yea it has a demo ish quality to it. not that it sounds unfinished but, in the sense that we prefer demo versions so they sound, really organic, true to a raw idea

4 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

It reminds me of Erotica album tracks and some of the unreleased demos!!! It’s literally driving me crazy how good it sounds!!! I’m excited to hear the whole thing! 

Wow! I haven't heard any snippets yet (and won't hear any leak till official release) but this really makes me more excited. I love when Madonna's music sounds raw. Looking forward!!!

This damn capital ArtWoman , I feel like she s opening another window view ready to look out in the narrow box this world has shaped up latelly...inspiring times 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Madonna wanted to present the album this way so we get used to the new era: a time where she doesn't give a damn about anything! 

Yep, I trust her completely and respect her intended release schedule.

For me, this week is going to be a tsunami of love towards M.

Just now, the-queen said:

Yep, I trust her completely and respect her intended release schedule.

For me, this week is going to be a tsunami of love towards M.

Yeaaaaaahhhhh 

My friend just said he downloaded the album took absolutely ages and when opened it it was just some acoustic Spanish music 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

My friend just said he downloaded the album took absolutely ages and when opened it it was just some acoustic Spanish music 🤣🤣🤣

That's really clever trolling.

I would spread Gipsy Kings album from 1989 as Madame X. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

🤣🤣 

32 minutes ago, side_streets said:

I would spread Rebel Heart and MDNA as MadamX.

I’m confused... so has the full album leaked or just snippets? Are there a couple of songs in full and a couple with only snippets? What’s the status quo? 

2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I’m confused... so has the full album leaked or just snippets? Are there a couple of songs in full and a couple with only snippets? What’s the status quo? 

Only snippets

3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I'm happy fans are so excited by God Control and I Search I Find.....so am I! Can't lie though, it's a little disappointing to repeatedly see these comments because it implies that Madonna should only release "disco stompers", like that's all she's good for or something. Clearly, that's not the vibe she was going for with this album. She wanted to present Madame X in a different way than portray it as a "disco banger"/COADf-esque era....because it's not. 

And tqqh, based on those teeny tiny, very LQ clips, I don't even think the "disco bangers" sound like the most interesting things. I'm more intrigued by other songs now after hearing the snippets.

I think the opposite woul have worked better. There would be more ppl listening to the statement songs.

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

I think the opposite woul have worked better. There would be more ppl listening to the statement songs.

It’s like saying no to releasing vogue because Im Breathless is a different style.. anyway, it is what it is. And this isnt to bash the released songs.. but it feels like a missed opportunity. Those two songs truly sound like huge comeback singles..

anyway, there’s still a chance if they’re released as singles 🙂

44 minutes ago, Nikki said:

It’s like saying no to releasing vogue because Im Breathless is a different style.. anyway, it is what it is. And this isnt to bash the released songs.. but it feels like a missed opportunity. Those two songs truly sound like huge comeback singles..

anyway, there’s still a chance if they’re released as singles 🙂

I just want her to do the huge comeback 😢

God Control is gonna kill me!!! 

I’m all for Bitch I’m Loca! 

I’m kind of meh...about Crazy considering she’s singing she’s loca and she’s singing both English and Portuguese ...feels like we have Faz Gostoso and Bitch I’m Loca but waiting for a full listen before judging.

I didn’t realize Killers would be slow...it’s interesting to say the least

Batuka has a raw feeling about it which I think in full will be fully realized and will work! 

Crazy and Come Alive I’m probably gonna be 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 About but we’ll see! 

I don’t search I Find and God Control sound really impressive but whatever the song is about smoking dope (I fear it’s god control)...I’m not sure I’m feeling that spoken rap bit. I guess we’ll see. 

26 minutes ago, Mensch said:

God Control is gonna kill me!!! 

I’m all for Bitch I’m Loca! 

I’m kind of meh...about Crazy considering she’s singing she’s loca and she’s singing both English and Portuguese ...feels like we have Faz Gostoso and Bitch I’m Loca but waiting for a full listen before judging.

I didn’t realize Killers would be slow...it’s interesting to say the least

Batuka has a raw feeling about it which I think in full will be fully realized and will work! 

Crazy and Come Alive I’m probably gonna be 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 About but we’ll see! 

I don’t search I Find and God Control sound really impressive but whatever the song is about smoking dope (I fear it’s god control)...I’m not sure I’m feeling that spoken rap bit. I guess we’ll see. 

God Control

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HILARIOUS! Well it sounds similar! 

That was the first thing that came to mind when I heard the snippet. Btw, I like "Tom Tom Club" ❤️