Madame X album general discussion

Just now, Mensch said:

Well no, maybe count them for that week but people won’t receive them until then...or actually maybe it would keep steady sales for two weeks instead of the major second week decline 

I don’t this is even posible. I get your point but in this age, a leak a few days before the official release date is not that bad and  a big accomplish. I don’t think the leak will affect first week sales at this point if they control the links. 

9 minutes ago, Extreme Occident said:

It’s deff coming tonight or tomorrow someone posted snippets of a rip on iTunes 

How is someone able to post something like that on iTunes? Like in a podcast or something?? I am way behind the times! LOL 

I think the reason it hasn't leaked yet is that anyone who's a big enough fan to have their hands on it already knows what happened to the Rebel Heart hacker. :lol:

6 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

I Don't Search I Find gives me Let It Will Be Demo vibes

It reminds me of Erotica album tracks and some of the unreleased demos!!! It’s literally driving me crazy how good it sounds!!! I’m excited to hear the whole thing! 

1 hour ago, alcermag said:

This is how looks iTunes México right now!

image.thumb.png.3d4cb1892e5d50c1d958ae0661522955.png

and DB video is on top 

image.thumb.png.71d47b8f83e8ff81907523ac95d646e5.png

Stunning!! 

Guest eroticerotic
Just now, Mensch said:

It reminds me of Erotica album tracks and some of the unreleased demos!!! It’s literally driving me crazy how good it sounds!!! I’m excited to hear the whole thing! 

lol cute. ☺️ yea it has a demo ish quality to it. not that it sounds unfinished but, in the sense that we prefer demo versions so they sound, really organic, true to a raw idea

3 hours ago, the-queen said:

I can’t stress this enough.

We have waited for this album for a long time. We had to endure ‘soon’ for what felt like forever. 

Our time is near. Stay disciplined and wait until Friday. Madonna hates leaks, and so do I. She has said how the Rebel Heart leak made her feel. It’s time to light the beacons and summon the Madonna army. Time to buy as many copies of this album as possible and support our idol. This is what we need to focus on now. 

This!!! ✨✨🙏🙏👸🏼💫🙏👸🏼

As soon as someone uploads it and it is downloaded. The leak will be impossible to contain. Reporting only does so much but I do find it hypocritical some will report but then listen to the snippets and hype the record. I've seen many a lot of fans on Twitter saying "God Control is amazing" but then their next tweet is "@guyoseary This person is posting leaked material." 

I have only listened to OFFICIALLY RELEASED Madame X music and have not listened to any leaks. Nor have I even read any reviews in any real depth, other than brief summaries/conclusions. What would Madonna think of people listening to leaks? She would hate it. Putting all that effort into making the album only for the blood, sweat and tears to be hijacked before the big day? Nope. I’m not ever going to be apart of that. Madonna comes first. The integrity of her work comes first.

WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.

I have avoided leaks/snippets like the plague this time around, and I plan on keeping it that way. As for the tracks that have already been released, I've made a deal with myself to stop listening to them until release day. Waiting another 5 days gives me a good excuse to catch up on other music that's been released this year, because the Madame X rollout has distracted me from them. :lol: 

June 13th will be the hardest day to sit around, though. Will be too busy counting down the hours, minutes, seconds until I download it all and press play. "1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2"...

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

this is one i'm most looking forward to based on the description. that and "god control" but i'm scared about the vocals/lyrics.

2 minutes ago, bardo said:

this is one i'm most looking forward to based on the description. that and "god control" but i'm scared about the vocals/lyrics.

Killers lyrics are pretty cringe but I’m gonna reserve my opinion till I hear it all in full! 

20 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Killers lyrics are pretty cringe but I’m gonna reserve my opinion till I hear it all in full! 

Bits of the Killer instrumental is in the MX trailer released in April

9 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

The fucking album leaked !!!! Why!!!😢

It hasn't. Unless in small circles.

those snippets are life!!!

why were those songs not released as first and second singles???!?!?!? God control and i dont search are pure pop jewels.

5 minutes ago, Adriano said:

those snippets are life!!!

why were those songs not released as first and second singles???!?!?!? God control and i dont search are pure pop jewels.

they sound like mixes of rescue me, hung up, and impressive instant. maybe a little Future lovers. Insane whoever decided to not make any of those two the first (and second) single. they sound like undeniable hits.

Everybody has gone crazy and overestimating a madonna leak less than a week before release.

1)nobody buys cds anymore 

2)nobody downloads mp3s anymore especially if they're not even casual fans since it takes up space and have to go through torrents or shady sites

3)everyone streams 

4)all the hostile reaction to people buying the album LEGALLY through a store is a turn off

Just stop relax and STREAM when its available on spotify or apple music. Don't be a baby cryer, dont harass fans, dont do the YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN game.