Madame X album general discussion

Just now, Kilt said:

It also reminded me of her intro monologue to the Virgin Tour vhs

Oh yes it does indeed!

The whole song sounds like it will be epic. It screams single to me. (Sorry for thinking old skool)

22 minutes ago, SabihaSultan said:

A silly question: which version will appear on Spotify? The standard one with 13 tracks, the one with 15 or the super deluxe (18 tracks including Ciao Bella)? I wanna hear all of them 😑

Who knows, maybe only the deluxe because the super deluxe is not even available on iTunes/digital. 

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Who knows, maybe only the deluxe because the super deluxe is not even available on iTunes/digital. 

Not the super deluxe but the ep with the extra songs is 

Guest eroticerotic

I’d say from what I’ve seen and heard, it’s Luxurious. Premium. Acquired. Refined pop. 

34 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Please say it's much more like the Vogue rap and not the AL rap.

It’s more like a tribute to “wordy rappinghood”, YouTube that! 

M’s team is contacted about that Instagram account and those clips! They are on it!

I can’t even really blame that guy. He bought it fair and square, it’s the record store’s fault for breaking the rules, they should get fined etc! But I’m sure M’s team are on top of it! 

Quite clever to swamp Twitter with that madamex hashtag and that Twitter Q&A! Hehehe good timing!

14th June, I had it all planned. My fiance was going to be at a Spice girl concert, it was going to be me, my dog Medusa, a bottle (box) of sauvignon blanc and of course Madame X. If it leaks before, I literally have no willpower. PLEASE don't leak! I'll be at work, trying to sneak a listen while pretending to be busy and important. It would be like dreaming of losing your virginity in a suite in Paris overlooking the Eiffel Tower, then actually doing it behind a bike shed with fag butts stuck to your arse

16 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Why babe ?

Because of all the rumored leaks. I really wanted this album to come out completely fresh on June 14th 😕 

Just now, Katypatra said:

Because of all the rumored leaks. I really wanted this album to come out completely fresh on June 14th 😕 

Nothing has leaked in full it's just small clips. 

Just now, Confessit said:

Thank God!! But I’m worried it might. Fingers crossed we can survive this till June 14th 

Just now, Katypatra said:

Thank God!! But I’m worried it might. Fingers crossed we can survive this till June 14th 

Have a glass of something strong or a puff on something interesting and hold on tight !

We are now 6 days away from offcial release date and the fact the album is still very much a mystery is an astonishing achievement.

Just now, Confessit said:

That's good to know. I just feel badly for Madonna if the full album leaked.

Guess it will probably happen before the 14th anyway, but let's hope for the best.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Guess it will probably happen before the 14th anyway, but let's hope for the best.

The album is being distributed .....now this is the time all albums leak it's impossible to keep music under wraps once it's distributed to outlets.

It will leak before June 14th but that's usual as I say for all music.....but the fact we are in the actual week of release now and it's still under wraps is amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Well, in all fairness, if Madonna and her team REALLY didn’t want it to leak, they would have separated the digital from the physical release. Now the album is shipped all over the world, actually being sold already, with thousands of people potentially having access to it. They knew this might happen. They probably have a back-up plan should an actual full rip appear online, and then work on prosecuting the person responsible for the leak. That prospect and the fact that the last leak and the prosecution of the previous culprit instilled a lot of fear in people. Hopefully enough for them to think twice before leaking anything! 

7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The album is being distributed .....now this is the time all albums leak it's impossible to keep music under wraps once it's distributed to outlets.

It will leak before June 14th but that's usual as I say for all music.....but the fact we are in the actual week of release now and it's still under wraps is amazing. 

Yes, pretty impressive

I still hope it doesn't leak before next Friday

19 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

"Faz Gostoso" is superior than the original version by Blaya. M cant miss this oportunity and make a hot video dancig together with Anitta

That would be epic!

8 minutes ago, robster said:

Well, in all fairness, if Madonna and her team REALLY didn’t want it to leak, they would have separated the digital from the physical release. Now the album is shipped all over the world, actually being sold already, with thousands of people potentially having access to it. They knew this might happen. They probably have a back-up plan should an actual full rip appear online, and then work on prosecuting the person responsible for the leak. That prospect and the fact that the last leak and the prosecution of the previous culprit instilled a lot of fear in people. Hopefully enough for them to think twice before leaking anything! 

I really hope you are right!

If for once everything goes smoothly it'll be wonderful

33 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Have a glass of something strong or a puff on something interesting and hold on tight !

We are now 6 days away from offcial release date and the fact the album is still very much a mystery is an astonishing achievement.

Thanks for your advice lol and I agree haha 

Its a great achievement! And it shows. Spotify has over 30 million listens and the album is not even out yet. 

However, if it does leak, I’m hoping for an earlier release on digital platforms. It would be a smart thing to do! Because otherwise people will rush to download the leak. 

59 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Oh yes it does indeed!

The whole song sounds like it will be epic. It screams single to me. (Sorry for thinking old skool)

We most definitely will get another two singles/videos.

One looks likely to be God Control, filmed in LA in a theatre with the drag queens. The other looks like it will be Batuka, which also had a video shot in a Portuguese beach with the Batukeiras.

So much amazingness still to come! 🙌 This will be an era for the ages.

Weekend is quiet anyway and if they can just try and control any full rip leaks over Mon-Thurs then it should be okay. Most of the GP is not interested in seeking out a leaked Madonna album and a large proportion of the hardcore fanbase will have already pre-ordered multiple different formats, so I think the damage (if any) will be minimal by the time Friday rolls around - however, her team should still be vigilant and FANS should NOT download or distribute leaks if they claim to be fans. They'll only have themselves to blame if the album sales & streaming figures suffer as a result.

JUST FUCKING WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY.

2 minutes ago, headonfire said:

We most definitely will get another two singles/videos.

One looks likely to be God Control, filmed in LA in a theatre with the drag queens. The other looks like it will be Batuka, which also had a video shot in a Portuguese beach with the Batukeiras.

So much amazingness still to come! 🙌 This will be an era for the ages.

Hoping and praying for Faz Gostoso and Bitch, I’m Loca to be released as singles as well. I haven’t listened to the snippets but everyone is saying they’re upbeat and fun. Also I love the original Faz Gostoso. 

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Thanks for your advice lol and I agree haha 

Its a great achievement! And it shows. Spotify has over 30 million listens and the album is not even out yet. 

However, if it does leak, I’m hoping for an earlier release on digital platforms. It would be a smart thing to do! Because otherwise people will rush to download the leak. 

That would be a very smart move actually. If it does indeed leak in full, M's team should immediately move to make it available in digital format on itunes, spotify, etc. That would minimise the impact of the leaks, and she wouldn't lose the sales of the physical copies for the week of release which have already been pre-ordered.