MADAME X album reviews

Yes, can we please NOT post anything from showbiz411 - he is a vile person, the biggest hater with piss Morgan. I can do without reading their shit. 

2 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Yes, can we please NOT post anything from showbiz411 - he is a vile person, the biggest hater with piss Morgan. I can do without reading their shit. 

Agree. 

5 hours ago, acko said:

So u smell it too? Good, I thought it was my laptop.

Yes, the smell is so strong that even me in Asia can smell it.... he must be permanently barred into infinity and beyond....

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Roger or Piers are just big trolls. Nothing to do with the album or music

Utter bullshitters and smelly pile of dung! Nothing more than that.

He's a vile "person," indeed. talks out of his arse and has no clue about anything. Among many errs- ticket bundles have nothing to do with iTunes or Amazon rankings, for one. And no dance songs on the album? Uh, OK lol

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yes. It's EXCELLENT. Very well written and funny. They say that things shouldn't work but end up working beautifully. That her last two albums were predicting a painful ending for her career and this changes it all. That Killers is her best song in 25 years. 

It surprised me though that the reviewer said there are Bulgarian choirs in God Control? Aren't those people from a kids choir? 

Lovely that the Spanish press is digging Madame X too

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/madonna-s-new-album-madame-x-makes-me-wish-she-ncna1017796

He buries the lead...which is that the album is fire...with endless dismissal of her music since Confessions and the Madame X alter ego...and for the record...she used one with DITA and VERONICA ELECTRONICA...so she didn't copy Yonce on Sasha Fierce (as if). 

The reviews are exhausting. 

24 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/madonna-s-new-album-madame-x-makes-me-wish-she-ncna1017796

He buries the lead...which is that the album is fire...with endless dismissal of her music since Confessions and the Madame X alter ego...and for the record...she used one with DITA and VERONICA ELECTRONICA...so she didn't copy Yonce on Sasha Fierce (as if). 

The reviews are exhausting. 

I stopped reading it after the first pharagraph about his best friend. 💩

The berating tone of some of those reviews is getting on my nerves more and more. It's always the tiresome "Madonna should remember she is Madonna". It is such a shallow criticism. These people simply don't realize that this is the Madonna of now and not the Madonna of the past. If they have a problem with that, then it is their problem, not hers. They want a Madonna that fits their expectations the most. Something that is obviously not on Madonnas list of priorities. meet other peoples expectations. Never has, never will. Maybe after 35 years those critics should come to terms with the fact that Madonna is above all an artist with her own vision, not just a product. She will not bow down to market needs and other peoples expectations of what THEY want from her. They won't get it. The real power of an artist in todays World to über-selfish customers is if you still continue to create YOUR art or if you surrender and simply provide want costumers want you to provide which basically means the death of an artist. More power to Madonna for rejecting being the Madonna THEY want. And what's the alternative? Taylor Swift and Katy Perry recently became Taylor Swift and Katy Perry again. I dare to say this regressive move is worse than anything Madonna has ever done in her career and it perfectly illustrates that there is no need for a critic to tell Madonna to remember she is Mdonnna. She is very much aware of who she is. 

I guess Pitchfork are taking their sweet time simply because their reviewer is so in awe of Madame X they need time to write down the countless reasons why they love the album?

14 minutes ago, Foolio said:

I guess Pitchfork are taking their sweet time simply because their reviewer is so in awe of Madame X they need time to write down the countless reasons why they love the album?

I keep checking for their review. For whatever reason I'm hopping for a good one but I just know it will be somewhere between 2.8 and 4 lol

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

The berating tone of some of those reviews is getting on my nerves more and more. It's always the tiresome "Madonna should remember she is Madonna". It is such a shallow criticism. These people simply don't realize that this is the Madonna of now and not the Madonna of the past. If they have a problem with that, then it is their problem, not hers. They want a Madonna that fits their expectations the most. Something that is obviously not on Madonnas list of priorities. meet other peoples expectations. Never has, never will. Maybe after 35 years those critics should come to terms with the fact that Madonna is above all an artist with her own vision, not just a product. She will not bow down to market needs and other peoples expectations of what THEY want from her. They won't get it. The real power of an artist in todays World to über-selfish customers is if you still continue to create YOUR art or if you surrender and simply provide want costumers want you to provide which basically means the death of an artist. More power to Madonna for rejecting being the Madonna THEY want. And what's the alternative? Taylor Swift and Katy Perry recently became Taylor Swift and Katy Perry again. I dare to say this regressive move is worse than anything Madonna has ever done in her career and it perfectly illustrates that there is no need for a critic to tell Madonna to remember she is Mdonnna. She is very much aware of who she is. 

:clap: :clap: 

Guest Future feat Quavo

Pitchfork might be out next Friday...like they did with Rebel Heart. They've reviewed every album since Confessions, I doubt they'll skip MX 

32 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Quote from the NYT “songs you should listen to this weekend” — looks like they’re basically implying that the album is inconsistent. We shall see. 

“Madonna’s 21st-century albums have been wildlyinconsistent: a single that touches a nerve alongside a lot of contrived collaborations. Her latest album, “Madame X,” fits that template, but it does include the techno-pulsed, thoroughly Internet-aware, “I Don’t Search I Find.” Steady beats per minute and synthetic stings accompany the sung and spoken vocals in this track, which insists, “I found love, I found something new/I found you.” She has more to say about life and death, but beat and hooks are her message.” JON PARELES

Ty. 🤔 We wait then...