Madame X: 5 songs released. What’s your favorite?

Madame X: 5 songs released. What’s your favorite?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Madame X: 5 songs released. What’s your favorite?

• Medellín
    • I Rise
    • Crave
    • Future
    • Dark Ballet

I am in complete awe of Dark Ballet at the moment. It is absolutely perfect. 

Medellin and Crave are just brilliant, I love them. It’s been a while since I felt I could play a Madonna single to someone and quickly convince them that if they leave their preconceptions aside and just listen to the music, they’ll enjoy it as much as any other pop songs out there. 

I Rise and Future are solid album tracks, even though I’d definitely want more Madonna in Future. It’s the only song that I have a disagreement with, so to speak. 

This is going to be one of my favorite Madonna albums, almost guaranteed. The music finally completely speaks for itself (although the Madame X persona is genius), and in fact invites reaction and conversation. I could not feel more thankful to La Reina for still going at it. 

Guest eroticerotic

Crave>Dark Ballet

crave took getting used to bc I wasn’t expecting it but I love it now. Can listen to it anytime anywhere

Dark ballet I knew I’d love from the beginning but it’s an acquired taste , need to be in the mood for it

Medellin (it took me a while to like it but then it turned out to be my favorite)

Future 

I Rise 

Crave 

Dark Balett

(Just reminding that I like all tracks a lot. They are all growers and I love it)

Crave - 11 

Dark Ballet - 11 

Soltera - 11 

Medellin - 10 

Future - 9

I Rise - 8.5

They’re all different and I love them all. Can’t wait for the album.