Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

Watched it, this was vintage Madonna, snarky and sarcastic and I lived. Also pay no attention to the British media and public, we have turned to trash and everyone is hateful and bereft of joy these days 

7 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Is this the fucking twilight zone? I don’t get the hysteria in thread AT ALL. She didn’t seem particularly out of the ordinary here. And who gives a fuck about Twitter? It’s overrun by twisted bots who get their cue to flip out with fake outrage at every major Madonna appearance.

Re: this idiotic tweet, she did say one of her eyes is weaker and wearing the patch helps to strengthen the weaker eye. Can’t even believe people get outraged, but that’s nothing new, I guess.

9 hours ago, Profane said:

Piers Morgan has been tweeting saying she was vain, obnoxious, rude and looked ridiculous. That man is an actual bully; all a bit rich coming from him. 

Piers 'Puke' Morgan is obsessed with her. Everything she does, everywhere she goes, everything she wears  - you can guarantee that he will have something hateful to say.

it must be exhausting hating on someone so much. Such a sad sad man.🙄

35 minutes ago, Gus said:

86965.jpg

gettyimages-84980521-612x612.jpg

Oh, Gus! You’re the best!! :inlove:

I really do like Gwen — so funny that the trio here was reunited at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. (Sadly, now Gwen, too, is in that “been-cheated-on” club ...)

The interview was totally David lettermen when she dropped all those f bombs and gave zero f*%#¥s about it!!!!

mama was annoyed She had to share a couch-she made It very clear ! 

Loved hearing,the legend herself, speak about and story tell her vintage images. I nearly cryed!

(agree with me or not) Everything Madonna related in the media has been EXTRA and consistently negative since Gaga came into the scene. Totally used to it now. It's still exposure and publicity for her new album. 

The media wants her to go away already and she won't , so they pick on her like bullies. We live in such a hypocritical pathetic world 

Guest jamesshot

I was prepared for the worst but she seemed fine. True, her sense of humor doesn't translate well but she was not rude or shady. It is her sense of humor. And there was no Sheryl shade. Sheryl and Madonna have obviously hung out more than once. 

I think she was nervous. She seems nervous. 

Big to do about nothing. It was just an opportunity to drag her.

I think some of these people sit in basements, in small incel armies, and go over everything she says and does to look for one syllable she says wrong to drag her then off to Twitter!

1 hour ago, Gus said:

vlcsnap-2019-06-14-23h44m54s818 (1).png

you can see from the pic she looks uncomfortable. the look isn't even that beautiful or special.. her boobs are naturally amazing and she doesn't need a corset.. that's why she's out of breath, it's very hard to feel good in and it's not flattering.. she's so much more beautiful with other outfits

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

you can see from the pic she looks uncomfortable. the look isn't even that beautiful or special.. her boobs are naturally amazing and she doesn't need a corset.. that's why she's out of breath, it's very hard to feel good in and it's not flattering.. she's so much more beautiful with other outfits

I thought she looked like a true star. Reminded me of Erotica era. Nothing pretty or approachable about her. Just pure power. I prefer Madonna like that. If I want pretty I can go to 2004 or something. Madonna just seems to make much more sense when she's kinda owning her persona. It's something that all her imitators try to do. Gaga with... all the crap she wears, Ariana with that stupid ponytail, Katy with... whatever :lol: Madonna's transcended sex symbol status, now she's just a star. I love her

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

I thought she looked like a true star. Reminded me of Erotica era. Nothing pretty or approachable about her. Just pure power. I prefer Madonna like that. If I want pretty I can go to 2004 or something. Madonna just seems to make much more sense when she's kinda owning her persona. It's something that all her imitators try to do. Gaga with... all the crap she wears, Ariana with that stupid ponytail, Katy with... whatever :lol: Madonna's transcended sex symbol status, now she's just a star. I love her

thank u papi

2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

The ultimate and last megasuperstar , yes Ai Papi

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 hours ago, Andgon144 said:

The interview was totally David lettermen when she dropped all those f bombs and gave zero f*%#¥s about it!!!!

mama was annoyed She had to share a couch-she made It very clear ! 

Loved hearing,the legend herself, speak about and story tell her vintage images. I nearly cryed!

I didn't see it that way.  Yes, she did comment about "sharing the couch" and she did at first seem a bit on edge, but she was quite friendly and cordial through the full show.  And I really think she was just being cheeky with the whole "Sir" comment at the end.  I think people are reading far more into this than it is.  What was clear to me is that she realized how uncomfortably dressed she was. That caused her to sit awkwardly and maybe that's why people got the "cold and distant" feeling.  She did come up with some snarky comments, but they were only said after some were said to her.  So why is she coming off as the one who was "rude"?

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

13 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

yeah I know.. but she didn't seem comfortable or at ease and I just want our girl to be more relaxed and not have to worry about sitting a different way or being a little out of breath all for a corset :p

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yeah I know.. but she didn't seem comfortable or at ease and I just want our girl to be more relaxed and not have to worry about sitting a different way or being a little out of breath all for a corset :p

Yeah it was probably a difficult choice of wardrobe lmao... but pain is beauty! ❤️ 

I haven't watched yet. She probably was uncomfortable in that outfit considering she changed right out of it into a (much better imo!) outfit immediately afterwards for the Q and A at Alexandra Palace. 

Watching her Insta stories from Graham Norton Q&A and seeing that guy desperately trying to get his vinyl signed and she just wouldn’t! Poor guy. 

Jesus, you guys, she was fine and just her wonderful self - pity that a lot of you cannot realize that.

Let her fucking be and stop projecting your own insecurities, and wrong assumptions onto Madonna.

So true that M fans can be her worst enemies.

17 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

Jesus, you guys, she was fine and just her wonderful self - pity that a lot of you cannot realize that.

Let her fucking be and stop projecting your own insecurities, and wrong assumptions onto Madonna.

So true that M fans can be her worst enemies.

Who here is complaining? I loved the interview, she was true classic Madonna, which is why I love her.

46 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Yeah it was probably a difficult choice of wardrobe lmao... but pain is beauty! ❤️ 

I prefer this 🙂 she's so happy & she can actually move :lmao: and verrrry erotica 🙂

14 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Ugh I’d rather have her like this than in her flowery dress on Richard and Judy

Oh yes... or Kelly & Ryan...

I mean this is pure MADONNA

Madonna.png

...and this is just Miss Ciccone 

Madonna-pink-girl-patches-dress.jpg

For goodness sake!

She isn't being rude, she's tired!

I can't even keep up with the press she's been doing this week - can people just stop and imagine what it's like for her?!

Watching the clip now and she's polite, attentive and friendly.

What she's not doing is gushing over the other guests.

She's lacking pretense and she's being authentic.

Sure, the tightness of that damn corset certainly makes matters worse. 

Uncomfortable and tired. That's it. Nothing more or less.

The naysayers really need to get a life and deal with real world problems.

Edited by Buzy_Robot

It’s so strange seeing all these reactions compared to actually being there as I was. She was an absolute hoot!!!!!!!! And everyone loved it (so I thought) including Ian McKellen, she doing loads of and banter and being incredibly funny (and friendly!!!) even when the cameras weren’t looking.

.....its so strange how people find Graham Norton’s sarcastic humour so funny and then when Madonna plays off it she’s called “rude” and “bitchy”........it really f**ks me off! He’s laughing along too, I don’t get how anyone can see otherwise 🤷‍♂️