Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

Ugh, just seen twitter.

I was waiting to see her hit number 1 on that kworb site after the show with everything being all fabulous and positive... fuck sake 🙄

7 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She’s being ripped apart on Twitter as per usual

By those damn straight, white men on woke Twitter

Oh nevermind....

1 minute ago, Toni said:

Ugh, just seen twitter.

I was waiting to see her hit number 1 on that kworb site after the show with everything being all fabulous and positive... fuck sake 🙄

What did she do to warrant being critizised? I'm not even gonna to go on twitter, but let me guess, 'she's old', 'she needs to retire', 'she's past it', etc... Fuck them, really. 

Basically apparently they worked or met before and she did not remember it. Later on when they talked about Ian mc Kellen’s recent Bday party, she asked why she wasn’t invited and he responded ‘because you don’t remember working with me’. Now people are going ape shit because she was rude to him. 

Twitter is banned in this house. I enjoyed the interview.

It would have been better just being devoted to her alone but it was nice to see her with other guests. I think this interview may have been a late decision. Get her in the programme even though the guest slots are all filled. Graham would have made space for her no matter what. She wasn’t mentioned in the Radio Times as being on the show. Normally all guests are listed. They had Ian mckellan as the top billing star.

1 minute ago, Lindyloo said:

It would have been better just being devoted to her alone but it was nice to see her with other guests. I think this interview may have been a late decision. Get her in the programme even though the guest slots are all filled. Graham would have made space for her no matter what. She wasn’t mentioned in the Radio Times as being on the show. Normally all guests are listed. They had Ian mckellan as the top billing star.

Yup

1 minute ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Basically apparently they worked or met before and she did not remember it. Later on when they talked about Ian mc Kellen’s recent Bday party, she asked why she wasn’t invited and he responded ‘because you don’t remember working with me’. Now people are going ape shit because she was rude to him. 

She wasn't rude, it was all banter. People don't have any sense of humour online especially not on shitty Twitter. I think she was funny, made fun of herself and joked a lot. Who cares about people's opinions, Madonna couldn't care less so why should we.

Again , I thought she was funny on it . Did notice some beef between Ian and her so maybe some sneaky shade in the past or something . Thought she was overall much better than last appearance circa mdna . Twitter is full of keyboard warriors . What are they moaning about , Eurovision again . They’re still pissed off that uk get zero points at that every year . 

4 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Again , I thought she was funny on it . Did notice some beef between Ian and her so maybe some sneaky shade in the past or something . Thought she was overall much better than last appearance circa mdna . Twitter is full of keyboard warriors . What are they moaning about , Eurovision again . They’re still pissed off that uk get zero points at that every year . 

This!😁👍

I thought she was pretty funny. But yes, she didn't seem relaxed and the interaction with Ian was awkward. She was a completely different woman at the fan Q&A - would have been nice to see more of that playful side. 

I'm over worrying about how these things are received though! 

Some really nasty trolls on twitter, but out of all the guests on there, whether it's good or bad; it is her that is most talked about and is trending on there. I don't think they got her humor, lol.

7 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Oh really? Well all’s well so, I loved her on his show last time! 😂

@headonfire I’ve not seen the show, I just opened twitter and seen she’s arrogant, up her arse, uncomfortable, doesn’t wanna be upstaged bla bla bla ha!

Ive since closed twitter and enjoying some more streaming 😊

15 minutes ago, Lindyloo said:

I don't understand why she was a late addition though. On any big promo round she always does Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross. The rest of the campaign has been meticulously planned for months - seems so odd that the publicity team would overlook this and have to shoehorn her in at the last minute. Unless she just didn't want to do a full show. 

I enjoyed it too but after years of wondering what she would be like next to other guests, I've realised I prefer it when she has the show to herself!

Edited by Silverfox

I’ve just finally watched it and don’t see what the issue was she was fun and very chatty with other guests, I can’t believe the negative comments started because she wasn’t clapping when they said he turned 80 fucking ridiculous,p.

Just now, MattyMads said:

I can’t believe the negative comments started because she wasn’t clapping when they said he turned 80 fucking ridiculous,p.

Oh the irony!! :lol:

As they rip her apart for being old, past it, "granny" that needs to retire at 60 yrs old.

Fuck them. Haven't seen this yet but I can guess it's more of the same old where nobody gets her sense of humor and/or makes something completely innocuous a big deal. Another day in Madonnaland....proceed with normal programming. 

1 minute ago, Silverfox said:

I don't understand why she was a late addition though. On any big promo round she always does Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross. The rest of the campaign has been meticulously planned for months - seems so odd that they would overlook this and have to shoehorn her in at the last minute. Unless she just didn't want to do a full show. 

I enjoyed it too but after years of wondering what she would be like next to other guests, I've realised I prefer it when she has the show to herself!

It’s just very odd that the tv listing mags did not include her on the show and they are printed about 10 days prior to publication. I may be wrong, but love or hate her she is still a huge star and if I had her on my show I’d shout it from the rooftops. It has been only over the last few days that I’ve seen her appearance being promoted. The special guest star was Ian Mckellan as mentioned last week. 

Oh well, guess we will never know.

she was funny, she looked beautiful even if her boobs were up round her ears, and I’m glad I watched it.

5 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’ve just finally watched it and don’t see what the issue was she was fun and very chatty with other guests, I can’t believe the negative comments started because she wasn’t clapping when they said he turned 80 fucking ridiculous,p.

fck twitter-  don't use or care about that shit

1 minute ago, Lindyloo said:

It’s just very odd that the tv listing mags did not include her on the show and they are printed about 10 days prior to publication. I may be wrong, but love or hate her she is still a huge star and if I had her on my show I’d shout it from the rooftops. It has been only over the last few days that I’ve seen her appearance being promoted. The special guest star was Ian Mckellan as mentioned last week. 

Oh well, guess we will never know.

she was funny, she looked beautiful even if her boobs were up round her ears, and I’m glad I watched it.

A show for a show, barter type situation?

Never expect Madonna to kiss anyone's ass. If you do, you are not getting her. Even the fact that she playfully caught Snorton on a little white lie with his (allegedly) album vinyl copy without the actual vinyl in it is very telling. Another one, would have not done that, and let's just leave like that without mentioning names.

Madonna was herself, funny, truthful and not giving a rat's ass about anyone's bigot reaction. Yes BIGOT. Far too many. Have seen past guests pretending to be all pally pally with each other, talking about how to properly load a dishwasher... that is the level nowadays of Snorton's show. So it was fantastic to see a smart legend such as Madonna not steep to the level of usual ass kissing bollocks.

Very interesting what she has mentioned about the tour though, definitely in for a treat we are and fuck no to just acoustics - very happy about that. Glad also that she reinstated the point about a biopic directed by herself and herself only, as I said countless times before, I totally agree with her.

Snorton was the boring one with his boring questions.

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

She’s being ripped apart on Twitter as per usual

By idiots. I've been reading the comments on there & every single negative one was written by a halfwit.

44 minutes ago, loveperanders said:

She wasn't rude, it was all banter. People don't have any sense of humour online especially not on shitty Twitter. I think she was funny, made fun of herself and joked a lot. Who cares about people's opinions, Madonna couldn't care less so why should we.

Exactly. I'm sure Ian McKellan can handle a bit of banter. He seemed alright.

33 minutes ago, Silverfox said:

I don't understand why she was a late addition though. On any big promo round she always does Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross. The rest of the campaign has been meticulously planned for months - seems so odd that the publicity team would overlook this and have to shoehorn her in at the last minute. Unless she just didn't want to do a full show. 

My guess is that she agreed to do it last min because Graham Norton was doing the Q&A.

Oh I completely forgot about this.

what did she do wrong now? Not look back when someone asked her something? But yes, I also wonder why she sometimes says OK to doing things without being prepared to the situation or make things hard for herself like wearing something she can barely breath in that makes her boobs look fake and uncomfortable. it’s the little things.. sometimes shes better off not doing those shows