Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

1 minute ago, RyanAnth4 said:

True , I would probably be same . But I’m sure M would appreciate some screaming too . Have a ball tomorrow night . Wish I was going 

Thanks!! I always remember that video of the sound check when she's fi almh had enough of being polite 🤣 shut the fuck up. 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

Yes I love when she’s bitchy but in a nice way ! It’s funny . So nobody we know is going to this to be able to fill us in on what to expect on the show ?? Is bitchy nervous Madonna in the House ? Is she all english roses Madonna ? If I’m Honest I don’t think I’ll watch this if I hear shitty reports or no report ( no fans there) cant deal with another Eurovision hate scenario from general public . Media ban it is for me if I don’t hear anything . It’s filming this afternoon right ?

4 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Yes I love when she’s bitchy but in a nice way ! It’s funny . So nobody we know is going to this to be able to fill us in on what to expect on the show ?? Is bitchy nervous Madonna in the House ? Is she all english roses Madonna ? If I’m Honest I don’t think I’ll watch this if I hear shitty reports or no report ( no fans there) cant deal with another Eurovision hate scenario from general public . Media ban it is for me if I don’t hear anything . It’s filming this afternoon right ?

Paranoia. 

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

She was hilarious 😂 

2 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

more more more

Yes please!!

Hopefully for the rest of us, the episode will be on YouTube by Saturday (cos BBC America will air it a week later).

She looks flawless! I love her hair pulled back with the eyepatch!

Madonna: It would be easier for my kids if they had another mother

231034444-67e32fc4-b303-4893-8399-4c66f0

Madonna has said it would be “less challenging” for her children if they didn’t have her as a mother.

The Queen of Pop, 60, said her six children sometimes found it difficult having a world-famous musician as a parent.

Speaking on the Graham Norton Show, she said: “I think they wish I wasn’t Madonna. I think it would be less challenging in their minds if they didn’t have me as their mother.”

15cf7a82-5ea7-4997-9694-df9eb9fd4901.jpg

Madonna has two biological children, daughter Lourdes and son Rocco, and four adopted children from Malawi – David, Mercy and twins Estere and Stella.

She also admitted to feeling anxious ahead of her upcoming world tour, which includes a string of shows at the London Palladium.

Asked if she felt excited, she replied: “Of course. I’m feeling anxiety right now. Every time feels like the first time.”

“I can see everyone (in London) and they can see me, which you can’t in a stadium or sports arena.

“I want to do something different. It’s very theatrical and intimate. I’m nervous.”

She also rubbished rumours that a biopic of her life is in the works.

She said: “If there ever is one, I’ll be directing it. I warn any director who tries to make one, there will be a mysterious death!”

The Like A Prayer singer is preparing to release Madame X on June 14.

Last month, she played a two-song set at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel amid calls for her to boycott the event.

Madame X, her 14th album, was conceived in Lisbon, Portal, after she moved there so her son David could attend a football academy.

She said she had unexpectedly found herself becoming a “soccer mum”.

“I surprised myself,” she said.

“Barcelona and Turin were an option, but I couldn’t see myself living there. It would have been a lot easier if he’d liked music!”

Asked if she watches her son’s games, she said, “I admit I only watch when he’s playing. If he’s on the bench, I’m on my phone.”

The Graham Norton Show is on BBC One at 10.35pm on Friday.

https://www.irishnews.com/magazine/entertainment/2019/06/13/news/madonna-it-would-be-easier-for-my-kids-if-they-had-another-mother-1641828/

That's interesting Madonna said in the article that there was an option for her to live in Turin or Barcelona. 

I could totally see her living in Barcelona. 

30 minutes ago, Nick said:

That's interesting Madonna said in the article that there was an option for her to live in Turin or Barcelona. 

I could totally see her living in Barcelona. 

she said that before and that she chose lisbon

1 hour ago, elijah said:

she said that before and that she chose lisbon

Ok I don't remember her mentioning it before.

I probably have early onset dementia. lol

40 minutes ago, Nick said:

Hah! Me too, I remember she said it, but not where! Maybe Vogue Italy?

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Thought she mentioned it was because of David's football and Benfica. It was mentioned recently in a TV or radio interview.

26 minutes ago, elijah said:

WHEN AND WHERE WOULD WE WATCH THIS?????

It's tonight in the UK so maybe on YouTube later. Can you use BBC iPlayer where you are?

Was there any interaction with Sheryl crow? Like a cat fight? 😂

48 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

It's tonight in the UK so maybe on YouTube later. Can you use BBC iPlayer where you are?

Was there any interaction with Sheryl crow? Like a cat fight? 😂

I have BBC iPlayer, but its only possible to download content, not stream it.