Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

But why hold an entire theatre event to just show a 2 minute VT segment on the Graham Norton show. Would make more sense to just go on the show. The Alexandra Palace event starts at 10pm, the Graham Norton show is 6-8pm............so who knows I guess we’ll find out later this week. 

Also -  what’s with the weird Peloton exercise bike sponsor 🤷‍♂️

Well I would have said 15-20 minutes, not two. Who knows.

Personally, if she doesn't get the show to herself, then I'd rather she just not bother. Not to mention the stupidity of not even performing (and proving that, y'know, she actually can still sing in tune)

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Personally, if she doesn't get the show to herself, then I'd rather she just not bother. Not to mention the stupidity of not even performing (and proving that, y'know, she actually can still sing in tune)

I'm shocked they'll be no performance. It seems ludicrous not to sing something like she did on her promo rounds for RH. 

A performance live of a track will be better promo than just M sat there discussing Eurovision. (Which is what we will be getting)

Just now, Kim said:

This is all confusing the life out of me.   I always enjoy the Graham Norton show and was looking forward to seeing her on his show.   Thought originally it was odd that she was with other guests ( normally she is the main guest alone on all talk shows ) but now don't know what is going on.   

3 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I’d prefer if she was just the musical guest on Graham’s show and didn’t do any interview...

then save the interview for the Alexandra Palace event

This .subtle but better promo. Actions speak louder than words and all that . If she nailed 1 song on the show and said thank you bye , watch those sales go up

AN AUDIENCE WITH MADONNA IN LONDON

Hosted by Graham Norton

Presented byPeloton

Madonna will be holding an exclusive one-off event hosted by Graham Norton for her fans in London on 13th June at Alexandra Palace Theatre to celebrate the release of her brand new album Madame X.

Madonna and Graham will go in-depth about the creation of the album & Madonna will be taking questions from the audience about the music.

Enter to attend this once in a lifetime event by simply pre-ordering* any version of Madame X here by 5pm on Tuesday 11th June.

Successful fans will be notified by email (check your spam!) by 8pm Tuesday 11th June with the ticket link and a unique passcode to access a pair of tickets. The ticket ballot will open at 10am Wednesday 12th June. When the ballot opens, you will have a limited time to redeem your pair of tickets before the next wave of successful fans are contacted so be sure to log on at 10am and be quick! Event is over 18s only

Just read on NegativeTribe that the q and a session with graham is indeed a separate programme but won’t be filmed nor televised so I find this The most pointless exercise ever !!

so We’re expected to believe Madonna has just decided to have a live audience chatting with her fans for the hell of it , just sit down and chat . This cannot be true seriously???

There's no way it won't be shown, I'm pretty sure it'll be steamed live on her Facebook and Instagram. They're just trying to get as many album sales and email addresses as possible before announcing it. She's done a few surprise streams in the past. 

I'm pretty certain she's making an appearance on the actual show, I got this email from the show which states

.........for Thursday’s recording of The Graham Norton Show. On Graham’s sofa this week we have Danny Boyle, Himesh Patel, Lilly James, Sir Ian McKellen and Madonna! With music later from Sheryl Crow.

21 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I'm pretty certain she's making an appearance on the actual show, I got this email from the show which states

.........for Thursday’s recording of The Graham Norton Show. On Graham’s sofa this week we have Danny Boyle, Himesh Patel, Lilly James, Sir Ian McKellen and Madonna! With music later from Sheryl Crow.

I just can't handle her just being one of his many guests. She's Madonna and she's not even the music for that night it's Crow?

Ludicrous. 

38 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

What!!!!!...i assumed it wad just her... looks like it's just going to be a hello and goodbye on the show. And all the music talk will be about The Beatles with that line up. 

It'll be good to her to mix with other guests, people who wouldn't tune in for a special will see her nice side (if she's in a good mood) 

And as for the q and a what a lovely idea. I think it'll be streamed but if not imagine how amazing it would be to sit in a room with her. Let's spread some positivity this week.  

1 hour ago, Titty said:

What!!!!!...i assumed it wad just her... looks like it's just going to be a hello and goodbye on the show. And all the music talk will be about The Beatles with that line up. 

She will probably come on mid show a lot of bigger guests do that now. I'm sure they will give her some speaking time for the love of God. 

i actually like the fact that she is with other guests. It'll be interesting to see her interact with the other worldly beings below her. 🤣 

It will also take the pressure off of her as she can come across a bit nervous sometimes.My only concern is there are TOO MANY guests this time.

Sheryl will pop on after her no doubt soul destroyingly mundane acoustic "song" and talk for about thirty seconds. 

Are the other three in a project together? Cos that seems to go quicker than 4/5 individual guests 

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Are the other three in a project together? Cos that seems to go quicker than 4/5 individual guests 

My guess is ;

Danny Boyle - Himesh Patel - Lily James  (yesterday - new movie)

Ian McKellen (all is true - new movie)

Oh yes ! Madonna's  Red  Chair Moment pleaseee !!! 

I would also like to see her interact with other guests . She has wits AND wisdom !

35 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Oh yes ! Madonna's  Red  Chair Moment pleaseee !!! 

I would also like to see her interact with other guests . She has wits AND wisdom !

Yep, it’s a joy to see the Queen in action. Brains and beauty. 😘

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

Yep, it’s a joy to see the Queen in action. Brains and beauty. 😘

Yes and you know she's lived a life some of the other guests could only dream of . She has tales to tell .

Is anyone here attending ? If any of you are can I plead with you to clap or at least make some noise for her . The “fans” at the MTV Medellin launch and Eurovision were positively mute . You could hear a pin drop . They obviously were just passers by as there were no fans making any noise at all . 

Begging The lucky ones that got accepted for this to please show her some love . Those last 2 appearances were cringe in their silences . 

9 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Is anyone here attending ? If any of you are can I plead with you to clap or at least make some noise for her . The “fans” at the MTV Medellin launch and Eurovision were positively mute . You could hear a pin drop . They obviously were just passers by as there were no fans making any noise at all . 

Begging The lucky ones that got accepted for this to please show her some love . Those last 2 appearances were cringe in their silences . 

I'm attending at Alexander palace, my friend went to MTV and said the atmosphere was amazing but people were in awe, a lot of the people I saw on camera are lifelong fans as well so I imagine they just listened and she likes to be listened to, not too much screaming 😏.

I'm so excited I could shit 

True , I would probably be same . But I’m sure M would appreciate some screaming too . Have a ball tomorrow night . Wish I was going