Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

So am I correct to assume there are two separate events happening with Graham Norton?   On the 13th, there is "An Audience With Madonna" with Graham hosting at the Alexandra Palace in London, where she will be celebrating the release of her album and taking questions from the audience.  On the 14th, she will take part in Graham's actual show with other guests?

Of course, "An Audience with Madonna" sounds far more exciting since this sounds it's only her and her her fans. 

I’m guessing the Graham Norton show is now the audience with Madonna one hour special. It’s too much of a coincidence if they’re on the same day.

cant wait to hear that acoustic version of Crave from her instagram and the other teasers we’ve got

29 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

The GN show is usually recorded on the Thursday though isn’t it

It is that why I’m confused! The recording is also on the 13th. So maybe the audience thing takes place midday and then later she’s taping the Graham Norton Show 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't be surprised if she does both as in, 

She will appear on his regular show AND do the Audience with programme. Maybe the Audience With will be broadcast after his 'regular' show.

Interesting !! This would be amazing promo . Be on the show for a few minutes but coming up straight after a live and exclusive short concert with q and a . I can dream 

5 hours ago, rekha said:

Whatever the case this is going to be amazing promo!

Is An Audience with Madonna being aired on TV or streamed?  If not than it's POINTLESS promo 

1 hour ago, Samo said:

Is An Audience with Madonna being aired on TV or streamed?  If not than it's POINTLESS promo 

I'm pretty sure it will be broadcast but we will have to wait a week to see.

16 minutes ago, rekha said:

I'm pretty sure it will be broadcast but we will have to wait a week to see.

I hope so or at least be up on YouTube

Well I've bought the black vinyl version and cassette so I really hope I get tickets although sod's law I'm doing a launch at 10.00am on Wednesday when you have to put in your code to win them. 😭

Anyone else entered? 

On 6/6/2019 at 7:38 PM, Flip The Switch said:

No guests! Yaaaas is all about the release of Madame X!!!!

Yay!

Madonna should never share billing with the basic, hypocritical and jaded Crow. Madonna should never share her TV time slots with anyone period. She's way beyond

1 minute ago, XXL said:

Yay!

Madonna should never share billing with the basic, hypocritical and jaded Crow

I never believed it when I read it she always gets a full show theres far to much for her to say.

I live by Alexandra Palace so I might but the standard edition CD.

4 hours ago, Confessit said:

I never believed it when I read it she always gets a full show theres far to much for her to say.

Yep

I was perplexed myself

9 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Graham Norton show just ended and he announced next weeks guests which included Madonna amongst others...so I guess the Alexandra Palace thing is for something else.

I hope so. Just seems a little tight all in one day. If it’s 2 events then the Alexandra Palace even must be happening in the morning/afternoon. 

29 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I hope so. Just seems a little tight all in one day. If it’s 2 events then the Alexandra Palace even must be happening in the morning/afternoon. 

They need to tell people the time. People do have jobs! However ally pally isn't far from the centre of London so the times could be quite close and she could get the bus in. I bet Guy's forgotten to top up her Oyster card.

I think they are 2 separate events, the 1h audience special at the theater where she will probably perform some songs and doing the Q&A with fans and then the regular talk show where she just will be interviewed along the other guests. 

My guess is that an edited version of the 'audience with' thing will be shown as part of the Graham Norton Show and that Madonna won't be there in the studio with the other guests.

Well it just seems strange that both the taping of his show and this thing are on the same day, and unless they're gonna stream the 'audience with' (or it's a last minute add to the TV listings) then it's a completely pointless piece of promo.

Just reading updated listings today on tv digitally and print and they don’t mention her as part of guest list for his chat show ,just all the others . I’m guessing it’s a video transfer segment from her “audience with” show. That or it’s a completely different other show . 

But why hold an entire theatre event to just show a 2 minute VT segment on the Graham Norton show. Would make more sense to just go on the show. The Alexandra Palace event starts at 10pm, the Graham Norton show is 6-8pm............so who knows I guess we’ll find out later this week. 

Also -  what’s with the weird Peloton exercise bike sponsor 🤷‍♂️