Madonna @ Graham Norton show (June 14th)

Graham Norton lines up huge interview with Madonna in another star-studded episode

Hot on the heels of performing for 200 million people during the grand final of the Eurovision Song Contest last month, pop legend Madonna is set to join the line-up of an upcoming star-studded episode of The Graham Norton Show.

The BAFTA award-winning show had already promised galactic levels of stardom with its guests for the June 14 show, with cult director Danny Boyle and Lord of the Ringsstar Sir Ian McKellen dropping by for a chat.

And now Madonna has also been confirmed to feature on the episode, where she'll be discussing her new album Madame X as well as with her upcoming shows at the London Palladium.

Rounding out the guests for the night are actors Lily James and Himesh Patel, who'll be talking about their new film Yesterday, while singer Sheryl Crow will perform her new single 'Still the Good Old Days'.

Let's just hope it gets a better reception than Madonna's Eurovision performance...

While both Graham and Madonna were over in Tel Aviv for the Song Contest, The Graham Norton Show continued in the UK looking a little different as Jack Whitehall stepped in as host for a night,

His hosting proved a hit with audiences, but Graham was soon back in the presenter's chair the next week, where he's been leaking details about Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner's upcoming wedding bash with Joe Jonas and getting to the bottom of David Tennant's sexting discoveries ever since.

The Graham Norton Show continues on Friday (June 7) at 10.35pm on BBC One, with guests Andrew Scott and Paloma Faith.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a27702655/graham-norton-show-line-up-madonna-guest-eurovision/

Ooh exciting!

Meanwhile BBC America won't air the full thing in the States until the 21st. At least one fan should probably upload the full interview on YouTube the day after. 

Oooh I’m excited fort this! I feel like post UB on the RHT she may be looser around him this time (as she appears to be in general). Plus with Ian McKellan being a camp old queen it should get her laughing.

im just going to be selfish now and pray for no grills...!

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That’s your reaction to this news?! Super excited to see this!

Well some of us are fans of Madonna the performer. So to me the news is a little disappointing. I suppose if she talks about the MX tour in detail I would listen. 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Well some of us are fans of Madonna the performer. So to me the news is a little disappointing. I suppose if she talks about the MX tour in detail I would listen. 

I thought we were all fans of Madonna the performer. 🤔 But if you wanna be disappointed, knock yourself out.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

I thought we were all fans of Madonna the performer. 🤔 But if you wanna be disappointed, knock yourself out.

We are except she is not performing so the point is moot.  

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

So we will have Today Show in the US and Graham Norton UK interviews on that day

I hope there is a bit more promo but exciting none the less 

Where did you saw the Today Show interview?

This interview should be interesting as all the guests including the performer (Sheryl Crow) will be all sat on the sofa at the same time!

i don’t remember this happening outside USA before where M doesn’t get a full show to herself - hope it isn’t a sign of her importance/power dwindling...on the other hand she did do the uk lottery show once & she came back magnificent in that era!

It'll do her some good to mix with other people! People that aren't part of her own film. Plus she did Jonathan on her own after the Brits. There's no need for an exclusive with her. Especially we practically see her taking a shit on Instagram these days. I think it's going to be very exciting! 

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

It'll do her some good to mix with other people! People that aren't part of her own film. Plus she did Jonathan on her own after the Brits. There's no need for an exclusive with her. Especially we practically see her taking a shit on Instagram these days. I think it's going to be very exciting! 

That's not her taking a shit that's her applying the Mdna face mask 

anyway Graham's show always has multiple guests and it seems like a lot of fun and maybe she will loosen up a bit 

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

That's not her taking a shit that's her applying the Mdna face mask 

anyway Graham's show always has multiple guests and it seems like a lot of fun and maybe she will loosen up a bit 

😂😂 I hope she's in a good mood. She's the only star I know who is clearly annoyed and I love her infinitely for that. She's been pretty jovial recently so nice to see her happy.

8 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

This interview should be interesting as all the guests including the performer (Sheryl Crow) will be all sat on the sofa at the same time!

i don’t remember this happening outside USA before where M doesn’t get a full show to herself - hope it isn’t a sign of her importance/power dwindling...on the other hand she did do the uk lottery show once & she came back magnificent in that era!

Ah you're so right.. she's declining.. after the ESC performance and the Pride, a non full show for her is a clear sign of this. 🙂

11 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I assume he will ask her about the Eurovision performance. I would like to hear what she has to say about it.

I doubt her people would allow that question 

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I doubt her people would allow that question 

If she is truly a "badass rebel who does not live for the applauses", she should be able to handle any question about any topic, that's what I thought. 

Hopefully she calls out how fucking stupid it all is and leave it at that. The reaction has gone beyond whatever mishaps there were with the performance at this point. I don't want to hear about the performance I want to hear how she feels about the overblown reaction it got.