MADAME X: official reviews are in: MADAME X is a hit with the critics!

7 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Not rushing to judge, but Killers Who Are Partying (the title alone is cringe) is looking to be the I Love New York/Spanish Lesson/Superstar/S.E.X of Madame X.

No thats Looking For Mercy

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

Interesting!  I have already assigned Bitch I’m Loca to that category in my head :lmao:

nah, reviewers have said bitch i'm loca is actually cool... title aside...

14 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Not rushing to judge, but Killers Who Are Partying (the title alone is cringe) is looking to be the I Love New York/Spanish Lesson/Superstar/S.E.X of Madame X.

I actually like the title! Maybe that says something about my taste :blink: :lol:

2 minutes ago, bcx said:

Others have probably asked this question already, but was the myth of a disco stomper just a myth? 

No. God Control and I Don't search I find seem be those stompers

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

And it is still rumored single/video. Unless it is for God Control. Other forums plus this one, well half say the video was for Killers, rest say God Control. I so hope it is GC but I have a feeling it is Killers given the comment that followed the video, remember someone said the song was "great" and very political, also some insiders on infinity insist it is not video for God control. If it is Kilkers, I can see why they delayed the video

1 hour ago, articunocc said:

they're going to destroy the shit out of killers, idk why she makes those songs... people on the left and on the right are going to read the song to filth and it's going to end up catering to no one... inb4 i'm very happy about the REALLY POSITIVE reviews, this seems like another excellent record but in regards to the lyrics on killers... maximum yikes...

As if Madonna will care about oversensitive absurd millennials with zero common sense. 

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

This is really like the old days isnt it....waiting until release day to listen to the album! I love it.

It does remind of previous eras when you tried to wait patiently for the new album to finally hear it and for it to go on sale.

1 hour ago, TXIII said:

I actually like the title! Maybe that says something about my taste :blink: :lol:

It's a very good title. You have good taste, relax. 😉

5 minutes ago, Messiah said:

It's a very good title. You have good taste, relax. 😉

Lol I’ll be more relaxed when I have this album in my hands 

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No thats Looking For Mercy

I think Looking For Mercy is going to be a gorgeous ballad (confirmed as a ballad by one review), but the non ballad fans will find it boring.  I don’t think it’s going to be in the Spanish Lesson/Bday Song category after all.

44 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

This is really like the old days isnt it....waiting until release day to listen to the album! I love it.

Oh I love this! Rh was a messed up era with the leaks. Now, this is what we deserve about a new Madonna's album.

34 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I'm ready for 

FAST GOSTOSO 

Single no 5

I want her to do some AZZ 2 AZZ dancing with Anitta in the video 

agree, i want some anitta realness that collab has been teased a lot

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I thought that song was Future 

4 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

An average of 81. (Rounded from 80.5) Hope all of these count towards Metacritic!!! Thats a FANTASTIC score. 

I keep reading about meta critic here but I never hear about it anywhere else. Who uses it?

Anyway, it's so great she's getting these amazing reviews at a time when she's battling ageism. 

I'm wondering if it will leak before when the CDs go to stores.

Metacritic is used in alot of Stan wars it seems to me.  Beyonce fans in particular, since she scores so high.

Taylor's scores are just average, and Gaga has aren't so good either.  She almost had an 80 with the star is born soundtrack

5 minutes ago, headonfire said:

The guy from the Guardian that wrote the review is being attacked heavily for focusing so much on her age. Just looked at his twitter, and even non-M fans are calling him out. So good to see.

You mean the telegraph?

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Maybe Killers Who Are Partying will be amazing or will indeed be a load of KWAP.

They keep focusing on like 2 lines of lyrics in a song that’s almost 5 1/2 minutes long. I’m sure it’s fantastic 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

I keep reading about meta critic here but I never hear about it anywhere else. Who uses it?

Anyway, it's so great she's getting these amazing reviews at a time when she's battling ageism. 

I'm wondering if it will leak before when the CDs go to stores.

Literally everyone lol.  That and Rotten Tomatoes are what show on google when you search movies/albums/tv shows etc.

19 minutes ago, TXIII said:

They keep focusing on like 2 lines of lyrics in a song that’s almost 5 1/2 minutes long. I’m sure it’s fantastic 

Oh me too I was just trying to be witty after a bottle of wine

37 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Mojo is the only one I am interested to read. The rest are irrelevant to me, always spouting some biased shit against Madonna.

37 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Mojo is the only one I am interested to read. The rest are irrelevant to me, always spouting some biased shit against Madonna.

Yes!  Mojo will be great.  Personally I look forward to Chicago Tribune and New York Times as well.