MADAME X: official reviews are in: MADAME X is a hit with the critics!

3 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Alex darus of "Alternative Press Magazine" After Madame X audition put an evaluation on each of the tracks.

eafce7d33385acde595764d1f522330e.jpg

8.4 for the album

21 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Alex darus of "Alternative Press Magazine" After Madame X audition put an evaluation on each of the tracks.

Oh I like this, where did she post it? 

One thing we should all take from this review is. She's certainly not chasing charts throughout. 

Some of my favourite Madonna songs are.

Impressive instant

Paradise 

Nobody's perfect

So I think madame X is what I've been waiting for . 

Bring it on. 

And let's not tweet him. Let's ignore him. Don't stoop. 

28 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Oh wow,  they've rated Batuka,, GC, Come Alive, EO and IDSIF 10/10 - which is better than Medellin, I Rise, Future and Crave.... :drama:

@Shaun If you try editing the first post (full editor), I'd think it should let you change the title?

Nice ratings from Alternative Press. The fact that this outlet is rating a Madonna album is great.

39 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Love this!

26 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

What about Funana tho??

I don't think reviewers have access to the super deluxe album tracks yet. 

From the beginning, I've suspected that the best tracks will be non-previewed album tracks. They will be the gems and we will be screaming, "Why wasn't this a single?!" It seems to be that way with every album. lol

Rolling Stone is quite misoginist. In their list of the best 500 albums there are very few women. Dont expect them to say anything too positive about a female. 

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

When the album is released and I’ve had a good listen look out for it. :thumbsup:

Will do ! 🤩

Just now, frzndrwnwrld said:

From the beginning, I've suspected that the best tracks will be non-previewed album tracks. They will be the gems and we will be screaming, "Why wasn't this a single?!" It seems to be that way with every album. lol

Since 2008.

HC: TBGO, Devil Wouldn't Even Recognise You

MDNA: Love Spent, I m Addicted, Beautiful Killer

RH: DEVIL PRAY, Joan Of Arc, RH, Hold Tight

1 hour ago, Crux said:

Oh wow,  they've rated Batuka,, GC, Come Alive, EO and IDSIF 10/10 - which is better than Medellin, I Rise, Future and Crave.... :drama:

Dying here. Now this is more like it (verses the lame RS review)!! Exciting. I can't wait until June 14!! 

10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Dying here. Now this is more like it (verses the lame RS review)!! Exciting. I can't wait until June 14!! 

I think we'll have it by June 14th. I mean, we've done amazingly well to get this far without any leaks, tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

I think we'll have it by June 14th. I mean, we've done amazingly well to get this far without any leaks, tbh. 

Yes soooo happy about that !! :laugh:

26 minutes ago, elijah said:

Since 2008.

HC: TBGO, Devil Wouldn't Even Recognise You

MDNA: Love Spent, I m Addicted, Beautiful Killer

RH: DEVIL PRAY, Joan Of Arc, RH, Hold Tight

Yep.  Especially those I underlined!!