Madonna radio NEW102.7 interview

14 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Thank you - unfortunately is giving me an ERROR 1020

What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

43 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

If anyone happens to find the full recording please feel free to post - thanks.

Oh and... they promote Madonna a lot:

Β 

We all need to like and comment onΒ these two posts and request Crave to be played again on this station.Β  It's the big one in NY and is showing a lot of love to M.

Send your tweet to these key DJs:

@New1027

https://twitter.com/MikeAdamOnAir

https://twitter.com/EmilyWestTV

https://twitter.com/XtineRichie

Tweet Example: Please πŸ™ play Crave by @Madonna andΒ  @goSwaeLee. It's my favorite song right now!!!Β  😎πŸ”₯😎πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If you are not from USA, I suggest restraining yourself from stating that you are from another country and could not possibly be a local listener.

All, Madonna also made other AC radio interviews in the last week. We have them posted on theΒ Β "Crave" U.S. Radio Airplay Thread. It would be helpful to keep all radio related updates for Crave in one thread. We would be more effective in responding with LIKEs and comments to all posts that way without missing one. Personally, I find it hard to find time to visit all these secondary threads we are opening. πŸ™‚

Β 

Awww I love what she said on her kids and being a mom in the first post. Makes me love her even more.Β 

@CalinB with all good intentions, this was posted to share a recent Madonna interview, however brief it is, sharing it with fellow M fans, you know people who enjoy listening to her interviews.

Nice suggestion of yours, perhaps YOU can keep your call for requesting songs at every chance to that section! πŸ˜‰

I thought the interviewer did a nice job, and it was nice she praised the BBM award performance...

One thing- did the dj sayΒ she thought the Madam X holograms were from Madonna's previous eras, like Like a Virgin? I kinda wish Madonna had corrected her, like "BitchΒ that isΒ me NOW!", though it probably would have made it awkward.

8 minutes ago, Cesky said:

Nope! Pretty fluffy, mostly about family. The DJ seemed to genuinely love Crave, though, so that was nice

Thanks! Ill sit this one out but its always great to hear about praise.

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

M’s voiceΒ soothes and calms me. 😘

yea, it does for me too she has a very soothing voice.Β :inlove::inlove:

7 hours ago, Cesky said:

Nope! Pretty fluffy, mostly about family. The DJ seemed to genuinely love Crave, though, so that was nice

some interesting random tidbits tho

Β 'they just discovered Vanillia Ice,Β I don't know how that happened.'