Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

The tearing of his speech was such a boss move! I loved it!

Guest jamesshot

Conservatives snowflakes are up in arms over this. I loved it. He is the most vile, rude and malicious person. He does way worse all the time. She tears up his speech (on live TV) and that is a bridge too far????????????????

36 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

No surprise but Trump’s dim followers are going ballistic on Twitter and Facebook saying Pelosi lacks morals and that she’s a bully! :lmao:

So are they saying that lacking morals and being a bully is a bad thing??? So hard to know what trump supporters think....

Just saw his latest tweet. Flipping heck.

The arrogance, the smugness of this second-hand/ jumble-sale president of the USA is beyond believable... 

And he even used one of my favorite 70s soppy ballad songs to inflate his own bullshit on another tweet he posted earlier. Hope he did not pay rights to use it and the band will fucking sue his mammoth arse.

• 1 month later...

Why is Mr Dump sending all these troops, tankers and drones to Europe? But he cannot be bothered with dealing with US citizens health?

Unbelievable

https://ilmanifesto.it/30mila-soldati-dagli-usa-in-europa-senza-mascherina/

30,000 US soldiers on European soil not even wearing masks. Many of these soldiers come directly from the National Guard selected from 15 US states

defendereurope20infographic1912161.jpg

Dow's Dive Erases All Gains Under Trump

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 913 points, leaving the index 2.8% lower than when President Trump took office. Friday's drop culminated a staggering week of losses as the coronavirus impact took an economic toll.

The Dow closed down nearly 4.6% Friday, and the S&P 500 index fell 4.3%. The Nasdaq dropped nearly 3.8%.

Trump has often touted the stock market's performance under his presidency, but the coronavirus has wiped out all the gains since he took office Jan. 20, 2017.

The Dow lost 17% just this week and is down nearly 33% so far this year.

It was the last day of floor trading before the New York Stock Exchange switches to all-electronic trades starting Monday to help protect its employees and others from the coronavirus.

7 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Dow's Dive Erases All Gains Under Trump

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 913 points, leaving the index 2.8% lower than when President Trump took office. Friday's drop culminated a staggering week of losses as the coronavirus impact took an economic toll.

The Dow closed down nearly 4.6% Friday, and the S&P 500 index fell 4.3%. The Nasdaq dropped nearly 3.8%.

Trump has often touted the stock market's performance under his presidency, but the coronavirus has wiped out all the gains since he took office Jan. 20, 2017.

The Dow lost 17% just this week and is down nearly 33% so far this year.

It was the last day of floor trading before the New York Stock Exchange switches to all-electronic trades starting Monday to help protect its employees and others from the coronavirus.

And the stock market is also now at its lowest level since 2008, when Obama inherited the previous Repulicunt's Recession.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:55 PM, XXL said:

Why is Mr Dump sending all these troops, tankers and drones to Europe? But he cannot be bothered with dealing with US citizens health?

Unbelievable

30,000 US soldiers on European soil not even wearing masks. Many of these soldiers come directly from the National Guard selected from 15 US states

That is really strange. Why would US send its army in Europe at this exact time???

4 hours ago, elijah said:

That is really strange. Why would US send its army in Europe at this exact time???

Yearly drill operations. But the US govt is also preparing for a war against Russia

On 3/20/2020 at 2:55 AM, XXL said:

Unbelievable

So that he can ask for $$$$?

5 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

She’s been gone batshit for a longtime like Roseanne.

She is a Scientologist. She harassed Leah Remini like crazy when she spoke out against it. Love her movies but her as a person cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs indeed.

22 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

She’s been gone batshit for a longtime like Roseanne.

16 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

She is a Scientologist. She harassed Leah Remini like crazy when she spoke out against it. Love her movies but her as a person cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs indeed.

wow, I didn't even know this 😮 

unfollow

9 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Please is this sarcasm?

She gave the Church of Scientology a $4 million donation 10-15 years ago. Which was, obviously, already at least 15 years after she had last made that kind of money. She's batshit.